Memory maker and TA issues

firefly1010

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for WDW on Wednesday. :-) I e-mailed my TA on Saturday morning to ask her to add the Memory Maker to my package. She just texted me back (at 7 p.m. on Monday night) to say that she was gone for the weekend (she did not have an out of office reply), and said that it couldn't be added until 7 p.m. on Thursday night or it would be $199. We are only there from Wednesday - Saturday, flying out on Sunday. I told her to just have it start on Thursday, but I am really frustrated! >:(
Is there even any point to having MM start on Thursday night?? Would it be better to do the deal where we go back afterwards, and get the MM per day? I understand I should have given her more notice. Am I justified in being irritated that she didn't even respond to me until just now, when it is too late to have it cover every day??

I'd activate it early, and just pay the extra $30. A good TA would reimburse you that amount somehow, but if not, just let it go and enjoy your trip! (And maybe find a different TA next time?)

Is there a nice way of expressing my frustration/disappointment? I've used her before and she was fine, but for this trip, we've had a lot of issues with communication. Maybe I'm too high maintenance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter