Memory Maker- Can I buy 2 single days?

Dbktmc

Mouseketeer
I forgot to buy Memory Maker for our trip that starts tomorrow. We go into the parks both Thursday and Friday. Am I able to buy two single days of memory maker? The daily cost is $69 but the full cost is $199. With us only going to HS and the Boo Bash I don’t know if the $199 is worth it….

Yes I have done that a few times. Last trip I bought one day for capture your moment and also one photo from a different day.
Edit and that one photo was from Boo Bash

I forgot to buy Memory Maker for our trip that starts tomorrow. We go into the parks both Thursday and Friday. Am I able to buy two single days of memory maker? The daily cost is $69 but the full cost is $199. With us only going to HS and the Boo Bash I don’t know if the $199 is worth it….
I was wondering the same thing, I go in 2 weeks for my bday - arrival day is no in park time, then we are doing E/MK and then HS/E - I really want MM for the first day, but if we dont get enough photos in Epcot the first day I was considering just adding a second single day purchase when we get up for HS. Were you able to book it easily?

I was wondering the same thing, I go in 2 weeks for my bday - arrival day is no in park time, then we are doing E/MK and then HS/E - I really want MM for the first day, but if we dont get enough photos in Epcot the first day I was considering just adding a second single day purchase when we get up for HS. Were you able to book it easily?
We ended up not buying it at all. We went to three parks and never stopped to have our picture taken. Sorry!

I am definitely trying to figure this out. Planning a short trip with two half days in parks (arrival and departure days) and one full day at DHS. I want to get every PhotoPass and magic shot possible in Batuu, and one of the half days will be at MK, so I need a castle shot, maybe some ride shots. So I can't figure out if I should get One Day + any photos we like, two One Days ($70x2), or pay $30 more for a full MM ($170). I can definitely make an effort to get photos.
Does anyone have experiences from short trips over what they did?

We usu stay 10 nights when we go. This trip was only 4 nights and we ran around so much that we never had our picture taken. I regret it now. 😔

I did the math when we went in Sept. We knew we weren't going to get a lot of pictures, my son and his SO wanted one in front of the castle with the baby and maybe one or two others. We opted for buying individual pictures on the last day of the trip. I figured you would need to get at least 10 pictures paying separate before the package made sense. I think they ended up buying the one in front of the castle, one in front of AK and one ride photo (cause my son's SO was terrified on ToT). She bought a package that had a larger one and then a few smaller ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter