Memory Maker Exclusions

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
Hi All! Just purchased the Memory Maker for our trip in 2 weeks! Does anyone know where I can find a list of exclusions? When purchasing there was a disclaimer stating that certain attractions/experiences are excluded. Just would like to be prepared.

If there are exclusions, I have yet to find any. It includes all the pictures from meet and greets, rides, pictures in front of the castle/icons, jedi training pictures. It really includes everything.

I've never noticed any exclusions, either.

Here's my favorite MM tip: photobooths are included. You know the little booths where you take a sheet of four photos in a row? Many of them are outfitted so you can send the photos to your Photopass. There is one in the shop at the Space Mountain exit, one in Dinoland at Animal Kingdom, and one in the Imagination Pavilion at Epcot. (I'm sure there are more, but those come to mind.) So if you have kids who love messing around in the booths, like mine do, there you go.

Here's my favorite MM tip: photobooths are included. You know the little booths where you take a sheet of four photos in a row? Many of them are outfitted so you can send the photos to your Photopass. There is one in the shop at the Space Mountain exit, one in Dinoland at Animal Kingdom, and one in the Imagination Pavilion at Epcot. (I'm sure there are more, but those come to mind.) So if you have kids who love messing around in the booths, like mine do, there you go.
Brilliant!!!! Thanks

If a photo is taken, you get it for free.
There are no photos on the website that you can't download for no cost after the purchase of MM

To the best of my knowledge, there are no photos that are excluded. I've had Memory Maker probably 8 or 9 times now, and have gotten all of my photos every time, including photos taken at MNSSHP, and the Villains Party.

Hi All! Just purchased the Memory Maker for our trip in 2 weeks! Does anyone know where I can find a list of exclusions? When purchasing there was a disclaimer stating that certain attractions/experiences are excluded. Just would like to be prepared.

I've never read anything about exclusions. The only thing I can possibly think of, it means not all rides will have the ride photos. All character greets as far as I remember have a photographer, or "the box". And you can find photographers at the "iconic" places in each park: The Castle, Spaceship Earth, Tree of Life, in the Studios I have NO clue as they don't currently have an icon? :confused3 They are located other places too, but those jump to the front of my mind.

Thanks I’m now wondering if the statement I read was mainly referring to the 3 day window if you purchase too late before your trip. But a Facebook poster suggested that not all the photo booths are included. Also in Epcot at the image works building where they put your face on a character.

Thanks I’m now wondering if the statement I read was mainly referring to the 3 day window if you purchase too late before your trip. But a Facebook poster suggested that not all the photo booths are included. Also in Epcot at the image works building where they put your face on a character.
I don't know for certain if they still do it, but Planet Hollywood used to take photos as you entered the restaurant, and that was a photo package that you had to purchase.

Now that I think about it, going back a few years, there was a similar experience at 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Cinderella's Royal Table, and maybe a couple of other restaurants, where you had photos taken on the way in, and then they brought you a package of printed photos during your meal, and offered it up for sale. Those were separate from the Memory Maker (that is not what it was called back then, but I don't recall the name right now). Perhaps that language is there because Planet Hollywood still does that, or the language is just a left over from when the restaurants were selling those photo print packages.

I don't know for certain if they still do it, but Planet Hollywood used to take photos as you entered the restaurant, and that was a photo package that you had to purchase.

Now that I think about it, going back a few years, there was a similar experience at 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Cinderella's Royal Table, and maybe a couple of other restaurants, where you had photos taken on the way in, and then they brought you a package of printed photos during your meal, and offered it up for sale. Those were separate from the Memory Maker (that is not what it was called back then, but I don't recall the name right now). Perhaps that language is there because Planet Hollywood still does that, or the language is just a left over from when the restaurants were selling those photo print packages.

Mr @Tomh When I go back to look at my photos back in 2011, it just says Photopass on them. I believe that was the name it had back then. I distinctly remember seeing Memory Maker when I purchased it in 2015. However, when I look at the name of those, I believe it also says Photopass. I guess that's because it's the company Disney uses for the pictures possibly?

Mr @Tomh When I go back to look at my photos back in 2011, it just says Photopass on them. I believe that was the name it had back then. I distinctly remember seeing Memory Maker when I purchased it in 2015. However, when I look at the name of those, I believe it also says Photopass. I guess that's because it's the company Disney uses for the pictures possibly?

Yup, but if you had the Photopass Plus (?) when it first came out in 2011/2012, you got the photos added to your card at Akershus and Cinderella's Royal Table. I think the print packages came with the meal, it was the digital that would have been extra if you didn't have the paid version?

There is one in the boardwalk.

We have had photopass with our APs for several years.i also have not found any exclusions for ride photos, character M&Gs, photographer photos, including the ones where charaters, objects are photoshopped in later. If there is a photo ona ride, its been in our account.
As noted, the only thing I can think of that wouldn't be included would be specialty photos as noted in Memento Mori.

Not all photobooths are included. As I said, "many" of them are. Its easy to look inside and see whether a booth has the scanner in it.

We have had photopass with our APs for several years.i also have not found any exclusions for ride photos, character M&Gs, photographer photos, including the ones where charaters, objects are photoshopped in later. If there is a photo ona ride, its been in our account.
As noted, the only thing I can think of that wouldn't be included would be specialty photos as noted in Memento Mori.
How soon can you view the photos in your account?

The easy thing to remember is if the photo is uploaded to your Photopass online then it's included. There will not be any photos there that you'll have to pay to print/download.
If you scan your MB when having the photo taken then it will be in your Photopass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter