Memory Maker help?

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
Hi! At WDW now :) traveling with in laws. My sister in law ordered Memory Maker and we split the cost, under the impression we could share all of the photos. Well, today after our first day our plan doesn’t seem to be working. What are we doing wrong? Our accounts are linked - I made all dining and fast passes for 7 people on two different reservations. But for photos, I can’t see any of the group shots we took together (her band was scanned for all group photos). She can’t see any of our photos from rides today - she can see hers, but the ones with just us aren’t showing up for her. I can only download 1 photo from a ride. The rest have a water mark over them. She cannot see any of these on her accoUnt. What are we doing wrong?

Thanks!

Did you check off the option to share pictures when you linked as friends? My sister, mother and I share packages all the time without issue so it can be done. Go to your MDE account under friends and family and check to ensure the pictures is checked off.

Hi! At WDW now :) traveling with in laws. My sister in law ordered Memory Maker and we split the cost, under the impression we could share all of the photos. Well, today after our first day our plan doesn’t seem to be working. What are we doing wrong? Our accounts are linked - I made all dining and fast passes for 7 people on two different reservations. But for photos, I can’t see any of the group shots we took together (her band was scanned for all group photos). She can’t see any of our photos from rides today - she can see hers, but the ones with just us aren’t showing up for her. I can only download 1 photo from a ride. The rest have a water mark over them. She cannot see any of these on her accoUnt. What are we doing wrong?

Thanks!

Did you check off the option to share pictures when you linked as friends? My sister, mother and I share packages all the time without issue so it can be done. Go to your MDE account under friends and family and check to ensure the pictures is checked off.

Yes, make sure that she gives you permission to view her photos, and that everyone in your party gives her permission to view their photos, including kids or others who are managed by someone else’s MDE.

Only the person who bought/manages the MM will be able to see everyone’s photos. Everyone else will only see their own, in their account. Also, you can only download from that account.

The watermark stays until you download, as a theft prevention measure.

Only the person who bought/manages the MM will be able to see everyone’s photos. Everyone else will only see their own, in their account. Also, you can only download from that account.

The watermark stays until you download, as a theft prevention measure.

So I won’t be able to see the photos of the 7 of us if someone who isn’t on my reservation scans their band?

So I won’t be able to see the photos of the 7 of us if someone who isn’t on my reservation scans their band?
It isn’t based on the reservation; it’s based on who is listed and linked to your MDX account. Any linked person needs to Select Share Photos for you to see them.

Only the person with Memory Maker sees the photos clearly without the watermark.

All your photos in your MDX have the watermark if you aren’t the account where MM was purchased and linked.

As others have said, make sure your accounts are linked. Even once they are linked, you aren't sharing Memory Maker. You're only sharing the photos. Whichever person has the Memory Maker will need to download them without the watermark and share with the rest of you.

But beyond linking, the Share All Photos has to be checked off for each linked person - anyone with a valid MagicBand.

Don't mean to high jack.....but we are going with 6 people. I manage all their reservations.
I have an AP, so get Photopass.....how do I link them to get it with their bands too?

Don't mean to high jack.....but we are going with 6 people. I manage all their reservations.
I have an AP, so get Photopass.....how do I link them to get it with their bands too?
If you Manage them in your MDX account, you don’t need to do anything at all.

All their photos will be linked to your account and without watermarks. :)

We are all linked. It’s not a linking issues....

Only people who are friends with your SIL and have chosen the correct settings will have their photos captured by MM. So if you are linked to her MDE account by being "friends" your photos should show up in her MM package. But if you husband is not linked to her as a friend, any photos scanned by his band wont show up [until he links to her as a friend]....hope this helps

Also, sometimes it takes a few hrs or even up to 24 hours to have photos show up. Worse case scenario, Disney can help fix it if needed.

Only people who are friends with your SIL and have chosen the correct settings will have their photos captured by MM. So if you are linked to her MDE account by being "friends" your photos should show up in her MM package. But if you husband is not linked to her as a friend, any photos scanned by his band wont show up [until he links to her as a friend]....hope this helps

Also, sometimes it takes a few hrs or even up to 24 hours to have photos show up. Worse case scenario, Disney can help fix it if needed.

And....Disney IT is wonky and glitchy! Try deleting the app and install it on your phone again...

Thanks everyone! We had tried all of the suggestions... randomly it started working today. We even visited guest services in the park & they were stumped. All is good now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter