Memory Maker & Masks

Jrits

DIS Veteran
I have read that if anyone has their mask off, then you will not receive ride pics. Is this the case if only completely off, or also if under the nose? We plan to keep masks on, but nervous about young kids in the group of mask falls a bit

I think there's no way of answering this because no one has seen these photos to know what Disney determines not okay, since they aren't giving them out.

I have had it happen where the photo has been added and other times it hasn't been added especially at rides like Splash Mountain where more people tend to remove masks because it is a water ride. I keep my mask on all times it is required but strangers riding in your vehicle removing a mask can cause you to not get the picture.

I have had it happen where the photo has been added and other times it hasn't been added especially at rides like Splash Mountain where more people tend to remove masks because it is a water ride. I keep my mask on all times it is required but strangers riding in your vehicle removing a mask can cause you to not get the picture.
That’s my concern

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter