Memory Maker ??

Madhatter266

Wants to Live at Epcot
Please forgive my stupidity - But, Memory Maker came with our APs, so now when we get home and access our photos, how do we print them? Our printer is definitely out of service! Is there a way to print them at CVS, Walgreens???? If so, how??? Thank you in advance for your help from this "technology challenged person!

I just download them to my computer and then send a photo order in to one of the stores....usually CVS. Sometimes I use Shutterfly if I have a good deal.

How much is Memory Maker now? Is it worth it? We've never purchased it before.

What goofy4tink said
Once they're on your computer, they're just files exactly like ones you take on your own camera. You can upload to Walgreens or shutterfly, or you can put them on a USB drive and bring them into the store.

MM will include a copyright release (also a file) and it may help to include that in your files to be printed. Professional photos require a release before printing, but they sometimes check and sometimes don't.

ETA: personally I recommend downloading one original set before you do any edits and then adding stickers, borders, etc and downloading again. You may want an unedited copy and I think when you add things, it replaces the existing photo unless you're always careful to "save as new"

Last edited:
How much is Memory Maker now? Is it worth it? We've never purchased it before.

MM is $149 if you purchase in advance, $169 if you wait until you're there or after trip. Since individual downloads are $15 each, that means you are better off buying MM if you want 10 pictures or more. My checklist for "is it worth it?":

The more of these things apply to you, the more likely you'll find MM worth it:
- longer trips vs shorter
- more people in your traveling party
- you like to DO something with your photos (scrapbook, frame, blog, etc)
- you plan to meet characters
- you plan to ride rides that include photos or videos
- you like "magic shots" - those with animated effects, or added graphics that cannot be duplicated by having someone take a picture with your camera
- you plan to do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Jedi Training, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Pirates League - they take LOTS of pictures at these events, many of which come out better than personal pictures due to tricky lighting or their photographers' better positioning
- you plan any character meals that include a posed photo before the meal - Chef Mickey, CRT, Akershus to name a few
- you're willing to stop frequently at photographers throughout the park to get photos taken
-you want access to the borders, stickers and enhancements you can add with MM

ETA: I don't list "leave your camera at home" as an advantage, because there are so many more places I would still want pictures - inside character meals, resorts,candids of your family throughout the trip.

Last edited:
Thank you @Mikie ... The price isn't bad considering those on your checklist. We are surprising our boys with the Pirates League so I think I am going to purchase it ahead of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter