Menu updates (starting May 2)

DLgal

DIS Veteran
LOTS of new foods, treats, and drinks coming starting tomorrow. I noticed when mobile ordering in the parks Saturday a LOT of (starting May 2) new items, so I took the time to peruse ALL the menus and make a list of "must eats" for my next few visits. It's longer than my Food and Wine list was! I have 24 things I want to try! 😆

Take a look at the menus in the app!

LOTS of new foods, treats, and drinks coming starting tomorrow. I noticed when mobile ordering in the parks Saturday a LOT of (starting May 2) new items, so I took the time to peruse ALL the menus and make a list of "must eats" for my next few visits. It's longer than my Food and Wine list was! I have 24 things I want to try! 😆

Take a look at the menus in the app!
I wanna see your list!!! ;)

I wanna see your list!!! ;)

Here you go! I think there is one item that has been available, just haven't tried it and didn't want to forget. The dots indicate desserts/treats. It's easier for me to organize them alphabetically, but my kids are only interested in the treats, so this way they can spot them faster.

(These are not ALL the new things. Just the ones I want to try)

Alien Pizza Planet:
Charred Broccolini and Lemon Chicken Pasta
Enchilada Pizza
● Cinnamon breadsticks with cream cheese dipping sauce

Award Weiners:
Italian Sausage Sandwich

Cappuccino Cart DCA:
S'mores cold brew
● Coffee cake bundt cake

Clarabelles
Berry Hard Cider Float
● Blueberry sorbet
● Strawberry Sorbet

Cozy Cone 4
La Bodega La Fresa (strawberry hard seltzer)

Galactic Grill:
● Raspberry Mousse Tart
● Darth by Chocolate

Golden Horseshoe
● Peach cobbler sundae

Jolly Holiday
● Smores Macaron
● Coffee chocolate cheesecake
● Strawberry lemon croissant muffin

Pacific Wharf Cafe:
● Strawberry cheesecake bread pudding
Beer cheese soup in a breadbowl

Pyms Test Kitchen
Orloni on a stick
Cookies and cream cold brew

Pym Lab:
Tropical Hurricane cocktail

Red Rose Tavern:
Patty Melt loaded bites

Smokejumpers Grill:
● Apple Crumble Shake
Bacon cheeseburger loaded fries

Sonoma Terrace:
Pork sausage sandwich

Last edited:
I am really glad I finished my lunch before reading this!!!

The patty melt tots and lemonade with coconut topper at Red Rose are gonna do me in, I can already tell.

I am really glad I finished my lunch before reading this!!!

The patty melt tots and lemonade with coconut topper at Red Rose are gonna do me in, I can already tell.
So excited for the lemonade at Red Rose. My daughter and I loved the Strawberry one they had over the summer/fall last year and this one looks to be a pear version of the same thing.

Has anyone tried the Lemon Tea Cake from Jolly Holiday or the Pizza Flop-Overs from Cafe Daisy? These are newer items I am interested in trying.

Has anyone tried the Lemon Tea Cake from Jolly Holiday or the Pizza Flop-Overs from Cafe Daisy? These are newer items I am interested in trying.

Yes! It is SO GOOD! It's actually available in several areas. I got mine at Pizza Planet and JH, but it's located throughout DL and DCA. It's definitely a must try for lemon fans. The lemon Chiffon Pie is also good, but a bit too sweet and not Tart enough for me. The cake is well balanced. The lemon curd in the middle is perfect.

Yes! It is SO GOOD! It's actually available in several areas. I got mine at Pizza Planet and JH, but it's located throughout DL and DCA. It's definitely a must try for lemon fans. The lemon Chiffon Pie is also good, but a bit too sweet and not Tart enough for me. The cake is well balanced. The lemon curd in the middle is perfect.
That is great to hear. I love lemon. I thought they had them at Pizza Planet but I was looking a mobile order and it wasn’t there. So maybe they sometimes sell out later in the day? I still saw them at Jolly Holiday. I am sooo excited to try it.

That is great to hear. I love lemon. I thought they had them at Pizza Planet but I was looking a mobile order and it wasn’t there. So maybe they sometimes sell out later in the day? I still saw them at Jolly Holiday. I am sooo excited to try it.

Yeah they do sell out. Pizza Planet is notorious for having this happen because they only get a small number daily. Your best bet is placing the mobile order very early in the day for pickup later. They WILL hold one for you.

I have been wanting to have the beer cheese soup in DCA again! I hope it stays for awhile.

This is, hands down, the best soup they offer. It should be a staple. I can't believe clam chowder has enough appeal to be on the menu year round, but this cheese soup doesn't. I don't personally know anyone who likes clam chowder. The chicken Tortilla soup they had last winter was also incredible.

This is, hands down, the best soup they offer. It should be a staple. I can't believe clam chowder has enough appeal to be on the menu year round, but this cheese soup doesn't. I don't personally know anyone who likes clam chowder. The chicken Tortilla soup they had last winter was also incredible.
Me. It's me. I love the clam chowder. It would be on my death row last meal menu. 😂

But...I may have to double my soup intake this next trip because the beer cheese soup looks amazing. I'm adding it to my growing food and snack list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter