• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

menues at WDW - avail at hotels?

Did you mean if the hotels had menus available for all the restaurants in all the hotels??
Anyway, a link to menus available in the Dining section:

www.wdwig.com

yup thats what I mean
and yes I have been looking over Debs site (very informative) however I wont have a laptop with me

I know when we stayed at the YC last month they had a brochure listing the Epcot area restaraunts (which was helpful) but not specific menus. Maybe you could print out the ones that interest you off Deb's site before you go??

At the Polynesian and GF, abbreviated menus used to be available at Guest Services. These were the size of business cards. Haven't noticed them for some time and actively looked for them during our July trip to no avail. They were very nice to have.:(

I think the answer to your question is probably--NO.
I'd do what Pea-n-me suggested--print off the ones that interest you from Debs site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter