• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Menus and prices for Epcot Festival of the Holidays

I will be at Epcot on December 31. Does anyone know if Disney does a “soft close” and keeps some of the food booths open on December 31, or should I assume that they will magically (pun intended) take away everything overnight, and Epcot will just operate as normal without the festival food?

The cookie stroll cookies seem pretty boring so I will skip but lots of other good sounding stuff especially drinks.

I am so excited that some of the late F&W booths have been kept open for this event! So excited to try the Nitro Cake from Swirled Showcase and the Porchetta from Char & Chop! Some of the other items sound good as well. 😊

Does anyone know what sizes of beers they sell at the Holiday Kitchens?

Disregard. I found my answer form last years menus. 6 oz and 12 oz; 4 oz flights.

Last edited:
My wife and I love the cookie stroll. We split each cookie.....except for the linzer cookie. It's so good we each get our own!

I will be at Epcot on December 31. Does anyone know if Disney does a “soft close” and keeps some of the food booths open on December 31, or should I assume that they will magically (pun intended) take away everything overnight, and Epcot will just operate as normal without the festival food?
Pre-Covid, most holiday booths closed for the 31st. There were a few booths open for NYE, particularly France, but they didn’t offer all the same stuff. Sorry🙁

I remember last year’s Cookie Stroll… so good, but so filling. You can’t miss the linzer cookie! So good…
I agree. Hte linzer cookie and the black and white were so good last year. I had aspirations to eat enough cookies to get the (reportedly bad) reward cookie at the end. No chance. I was full all afternoon after two and a half. The linzer alone was probably enough to keep me stuffed, lol

I agree. Hte linzer cookie and the black and white were so good last year. I had aspirations to eat enough cookies to get the (reportedly bad) reward cookie at the end. No chance. I was full all afternoon after two and a half. The linzer alone was probably enough to keep me stuffed, lol
I was told a couple years ago (and the rules may have changed) that you can repeat cookies to complete the cookie stroll challenge, you don’t need to try them all you just need to collect 6 (?) stamps. Does anyone know if that is still correct?

I was told a couple years ago (and the rules may have changed) that you can repeat cookies to complete the cookie stroll challenge, you don’t need to try them all you just need to collect 6 (?) stamps. Does anyone know if that is still correct?
I believe that's still true. The snickers doodle has peanuts, and many people are allergic to those. Plus, not all of the cookies are plant-based. It's possible the reward one isn't either though.

Anybody care to talk to me about this house made hot spiced wine at the Germany booth? I'm intrigued but kinda disturbed at the same time lol. I love wine, but hot wine?

Anybody care to talk to me about this house made hot spiced wine at the Germany booth? I'm intrigued but kinda disturbed at the same time lol. I love wine, but hot wine?
As @CarolynFH said, it’s good. You drink both hot apple cider and cold apple juice, right? Ever had warm and cold sake? Gluhwein is a treat. I make it at home during the holidays. Will definitely be getting it again at Epcot, especially if it’s chilly out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter