menus on disney.com

disney queen

DIS Veteran
has anyone looked at the sample menus on the official disney site? are they really a "sample" or is this what i can expect?:tongue: :wave:

I just looked, and they are the old menu's

for scans of the new ones of (Tritons, Animators, Parrot Cay and Best of Master Chef)

www.castawayclub.com/palo.htm

we will have the others in a few weeks since we are on the 5/24 western.

Tony did Animators change their menu? What about the small world one? The new parrot cay one looks great as well as the master chef which was always my least favorite menu

Am I missing something? The menus are dated either 12/01, 7/02 or 12/02. Are those the most recent?

Ann,
Animator's didn't change much, just added some salads.

gometros,
the scan's dated 12/02 are the latest. The Wonder changed over in mid november.

The Magic switched over in Feb 03. Which is why we only have 4 of the 7 menu's. We will have the rest next month.

Parrot Cay went from Palo night to don't miss

I agree about parrot cay.. I now have to decide when to eat at palo.... probably regular animators night as master chef looks SO much better, did small world change at all?

Originally posted by atigeg
Parrot Cay went from Palo night to don't miss

Thanks a bunch, Tony :) You just threw my plans into turmoil. I had already planned on a LAPLAPL rotation and doing Palos on the third night.

So let me ask you. Given that recent bit of advice, what night on the 7-day western would you say is the best to go to Palos?

gometros
having seen the show in Animators 20+ times we skip that now for Palo.

Ann
I'll let you know in 3 weeks how much small world changed.

TOny, let me rephrase that question. If you were a normal cruiser (under 5 times), which night would you choose? While my wife and I are going on our fourth cruise, our kids are only going on their second. My two girls have already indicated that they do not want to miss Animator's Palette (this came up when I suggested doing the Sunset Cruise in Key West).

For us, both formal nights should place us in Parrot Cay. I see formal wear fitting in better with Palos than Parrot Cay.

We skipped what is now referred to as the best of last time. It was master chef series back in December and I really disliked the menu, the new one looks great though. I agree with Tony, the light show does not impress me much and the regular Animators menu does nothing for me so that is the night we will be going to palo I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter