MEP LL no longer allowed on Non-LL attractions

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
Got a MEP LL today 9/7/23 from Space Mountain being down. It now states that Non-LL attractions are excluded.

Update 9/8 at DCA, got a MEP LL from Web Slingers being down. Can still use it on everything including Non-LL attractions. Cannot use it on Racers.

Screenshot_20230907-094203.png

Last edited:
Oh, man. That's unfortunate. Those MEPs really came in handy and I hope at some point they allow non LL rides again.

Personally that might stink, but I can see in general it being overall better. Had a couple MEPs last year and it wasn't clear where you could or could not use it, so it's nice they at least clarify. And it's bad enough getting skipped by endless LLs in a standard queue let alone in a non-LL line too.

That's no fun. We used to ride Chip and Dale because there was no way I was going to wait 75 minutes for that ride.

We always loved using these for Fantasyland or even Luigi's at DCA. I am sad that this option is gone.

Wow I had no idea you could do that!
I always thought that you had to use them for attractions that had LL!

Wow I had no idea you could do that!
I always thought that you had to use them for attractions that had LL!
Sometimes the ride breakdown evac/queue dumps were good for non LL rides. You had to check the pass to see what it was good for. If it was a genie+ LL that converted those were only ever good for other genie+ LL rides based on the tier your original ride fell in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter