• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merps In the World - A March 2015 PTR UPDATED: 11/7

1900 Fare Ave Dinner is Cinderella, Step Sisters, Step Mother and the Prince. Mary Poppins and Alice are at Breakfast

They'll be fun to meet as well. I knew that they changed who was their during different meals but I couldn't remember which way it was. I love character meals so i'm excited either way. LOL Thanks for reading!

Mini Christmas Trip PTR

Hi guys! During my last update I mention that I had another trip coming up that I found out about recently and that I wanted to add a little mini PTR to this section.

In December myself, my mom (on the internet known as Mama J) and Mama J's really good friend Sara! We are so excited about the trip, this is the first time any of our going using My Disney Experience and we're trying to figure everything out.

The details we do know are as followed: We are going for four days in about Mid-December. We actually fly out at like 5 AM the morning after my fall semester ends, luckily for me my finals end 2 days before so I will have a day to sleep, pack and get last minute things, i.e. sunscreen.

Since we have an early morning flight we will get to Orlando around noon so we are going to check-in at Old Key West and then make our way to EPCOT. We have a few fast passes booked, I believe they're Soarin, Test Track and the Character spot but I'm not 100%. I also am hoping we can hit up Space Ship Earth and American Adventure. We also have dinner reservations at the Teppan Edo before going to the Candlelight Processional. The night we're going the guest narrator is Ana Gasteyer, who played Shelia on Suburgatory so I'm excited to see a familiar face. That's also Mama J's favorite part of the holidays at Disney.

The next day Mama J and Sara are planning to hang out poolside and just relax. Myself on the other hand is going to my favorite park to hang out all day, Hollywood Studios. I'm hoping that I can get on Star Tours, doing the drawing character thing, maybe some Toy Story Mania and hit up some of the shows. After a fun day at the park we are eating dinner at the Grand Floridan Cafe.

Our final full day we are heading over to the Magic Kingdom. We have some fast passes for Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. As well something else. I also want to go on the Little Mermaid Ride, People Mover, Carousel of Progress and over course my favorite of all time Haunted Mansion! For dinner we are hitting up another one of my favorite, Tony's Town Square.

The next we have an evening flight out of Orlando so we are going to spend some time at DTD and then head home.

Although this trip is going to be short it will be fun. Hopefully I'll be really good this time around and take lots of notes so I can write a TR and share with you guys here.

The next post will be back to Spring Break related, I promise, I just wanted to share some plans here!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter