Merriest After Hours

jjeanms

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any idea when or if there will be a Merriest After Hours for 2022 ? If so when would the likely start date be ?

Nobody knows. They just released the Halloween party. It's going to be a bit longer for Christmas stuff.

Thanks for the reply. Trying to decide between early November or early December, leaning towards early November but would love to catch the Merriest After Hours this year.

Based on historical data, the MK Christmas event, whatever form it ends up taking, will start about a week after Halloween, probably Nov 7 or 8 (I’m hoping for the 7th, since that’s the last day of my trip 😁)

Thanks for the reply. Trying to decide between early November or early December, leaning towards early November but would love to catch the Merriest After Hours this year.

I would do early December because the storytellers and Candlelight Processional at Epcot do not begun until usually Black Friday.

Great point, I have never done the Candlelight Processional and always wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter