Merriest Nites Queue

Yay timer moving on phone!

Not that I have any hope of making it, but I am holding the fort for a friend who's in WDW. Told her I wasn't going to let her waste a park day on her phone.

Queue ID: 07d4f050-80b6-4c0d-b3f1-95c7bf07b630

Just got mine! This is from another device if someone Wants to use it! It’s at a 28 minute wait currently!

Is there anyone who can tell me how to use these links. I see the box where it shows my Id-but do not see how I can change it to another?

8 mins left on this one:
Queue ID: d86cbc84-9805-4e0f-8726-83d75fe7a276

dec dates still available

20 mins left Queue ID: 9846cf34-fc42-45dc-8b87-949ff740a3b1

13 mins left Queue ID: 05dfed29-6a5a-4a83-ab77-767f48011cbc

Just realized I have another one that is available right now!

d0942c8f-44a0-4bd6-87ae-4ca3ffb1f802

Hopefully someone can use it.

For the record, I don't know how to use the codes the way people are posting them. They're not posting the links. I do recall that people knew a URL to punch them into so they worked, but I don't know it myself.

If people would click the code and then post the actual link that pops up, that would be more helpful. 🤷‍♀️

Also, for what it's worth as a data point, I joined the queue out of curiosity at 10:25 and am now down to 5 minutes on my ID.

All five dates are still available, although I originally saw Dec. 9, refreshed and it was gone, and then refreshed and it was back. So that one seems to be likely to go soon.

ETA: Again, for reference, I clicked on "get tickets" and joined the queue at 10:25am. I could have gotten any of the dates.

Hope someone responds. I have asked several times and no one has responded. :(

Open one of the webpages that has your existing queue ID and a box will pop up with the link for that specific queue ID. Copy and paste that into a word doc and then replace the QUEUE ID number at the very end of the weblink with the one that people are putting on disboards. Copy and paste that revised link into a webpage and it should pop up.

I wasn't able to paste the full link into these messages otherwise I would have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter