Merry Time cruise merch?

So this is it?' No other ornaments, mugs, plushies. Do they have DCL autograph books?? Should I order one now before my 11/28 sailing vs assuming they have it in the shop?
They add stuff at the beginning of each sailing. Seems like they really need to get their act together on merch though. So many people would buy more if they actually had things in stock.

We are on the same sailing! 11/28 from Canaveral. Going to try and get there right when Mickey's opens on Embark Day.

I know someone on the Wish right now and from her pictures doesn't seem like the ship is that decorated either.
I was looking at photos of the grand hall on the Wish and thought it seemed under-decorated compared to what I'm used to on the Fantasy. Maybe they just aren't done yet? We sail the Fantasy on 12/10, hopefully they are as decorated as usual over there.

I was looking at photos of the grand hall on the Wish and thought it seemed under-decorated compared to what I'm used to on the Fantasy. Maybe they just aren't done yet? We sail the Fantasy on 12/10, hopefully they are as decorated as usual over there.
My thoughts exactly

I know someone on the Wish right now and from her pictures doesn't seem like the ship is that decorated either.

There was a separate comment card for the Merrytime cruise, and I scored a few things as Poor, including the decorations. They were adding a few boughs of greenery in Marceline Market when we had lunch on embarkation day, but I think they are done.

I didn’t see any holiday themed merchandise (on the Wish now). The crew member in Mickey’s Mainsail said they had one spirit jersey in green, which was sold out. I was wearing my holiday spirit jersey from a previous Merrytime cruise, which he said was nicer than the one they had.

We had no gingerbread cookie decorating. All holiday themed activities involved characters in their seasonal attire and Santa—all in the atrium—during our sea day on this 4 night cruise. We’ve been on Merrytime cruises on the Magic and the Fantasy in the past. This one feels lacking; I don’t know if this trend is fleet wide.
We sailed on the Fantasy 11/6 for the Very Merrytime cruise, but as it was our first cruise I don't know what to base it on. It seemed decorated, and the gingerbread house went up halfway through our trip. They had hot cocoa and choc chip cookies out (I was disappointed it wasn't gingerbread). Otherwise, I felt there were very few holiday offerings. There were pictures with Santa , and of course pictures in the atrium in front of the tree, stairways, and gingerbread house. There was a holiday party one night, one reading Christmas stories with Mrs. Claus, and the characters met in Christmas outfits but it never said on the navigator when they would be wearing those outfits- and I really hoped Mickey and Minnie would meet together in them and I never saw it happen (unless it was unadvertised). We did a lot of crafts and there were no Christmas themed crafts. The only merch I remember seeing were the magnets and ears.

On the Fantasy now. We had a Tree lighting at 7:30 on Embarkation day, Carolers at 8. Also Holiday Crafts, Holiday Animation Cells, Santa's Winter Wonderland Ball, Santa Clause 2 and Santa Clause 3 on funnel vision, Characters have been in Christmas Attire. Seasons Greetings with Santa, Sleigh Acapella Group who did a Christmas song program, families were invited to wear Christmas PJ's for pics just to name few.

Just back from the Fantasy Merrytime! They have the Merrytime pin for this year, lots of Christmas ornaments, and a Christmas calendar, also special T-shirts, and more.

Just back from the Fantasy Merrytime! They have the Merrytime pin for this year, lots of Christmas ornaments, and a Christmas calendar, also special T-shirts, and more.

On the Fantasy now. We had a Tree lighting at 7:30 on Embarkation day, Carolers at 8. Also Holiday Crafts, Holiday Animation Cells, Santa's Winter Wonderland Ball, Santa Clause 2 and Santa Clause 3 on funnel vision, Characters have been in Christmas Attire. Seasons Greetings with Santa, Sleigh Acapella Group who did a Christmas song program, families were invited to wear Christmas PJ's for pics just to name few.
Are you able to tell me which seadays/nights the characters were wearing their christmas attire? I have quite a few christmas themed disney outfits and it would be a shame to wear them when the characters are in their sailors...
Also if you are familiar with character outfits, were these the usual dcl christmas outfits? Cause I saw the wish had the old DL outfits instead :-( THANKS!

Did they do the gingerbread cookie decorating?

Do the characters wear Christmas everyday or still wear nautical formal pirate ect

Do the characters wear Christmas everyday or still wear nautical formal pirate ect
Characters wore a variety of outfits. Christmas, Pirate, Formal, normal, etc. We just got off the Fantasy yesterday, and someone on board told us they were still trying to get all the decorations put up. What they had up was gorgeous, and the Gingerbread House was amazing, but definitely felt there could have been more overall. PXL_20221112_225141180.jpg

What they had up was gorgeous, and the Gingerbread House was amazing, but definitely felt there could have been more overall.
Wow! That is huge and gorgeous! How does the Fantasy have THAT for a gingerbread house and the Wish had that tower?

Characters wore a variety of outfits. Christmas, Pirate, Formal, normal, etc. We just got off the Fantasy yesterday, and someone on board told us they were still trying to get all the decorations put up. What they had up was gorgeous, and the Gingerbread House was amazing, but definitely felt there could have been more overall. View attachment 720059
I can't believe they haven't finished decorating yet. The Fantasy is so beautiful decorated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter