Met Michigan and her DDs today

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
We literally ran into each other by chance today at MK.

My DD and I were at the exit area of Buzz Lightyear waiting in line behind one other group for the wheelchair accessible ride car. We had been in the hallway where we would not have been seen, but just a few minutes before, a CM moved us from the hallway to an area right next to the exit walkway.

Michigan saw us standing there while her DDs were waiting for the CM to open the wheelchair accessible ride car to let them out. She asked if I was Sue and then waited outside Buzz Lightyear for DD and I to finish riding.

We had a very nice conversation and hope to run into each other again:thumbsup2:)

It's fun putting a face with a name! This past January I ran into Bouncycat at DHS. I knew it was her by her orange and black stripes.

It was nice running into you guys too. I recognized your daughter from a picture you had posted.

Cindy, Megan and Michaela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter