meteor shower for cruisers on nov 19

flounder8

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Just an FYI for folks on board ship on Nov. 19. Set those travel alarm clocks for a little after 5:00 am and slip out of your comfy beds for just a few moments to take a look at the spectacular Leonid meteor shower. On the east coast I believe it peaks about 5:30 am. Perfect chance to wish upon a shooting star!

Unfortunately, we have <b><i>way</i></b> too much light pollution in Metro Atlanta to make it worthwhile to get out of bed at that hour. It'd be a neat thing to see if you lived in my parents' town or if you were onboard a ship.

Thanks for the heads-up.

That would be so neat to go up on deck 10 and lay down on the lounge chairs and watch the meteor showers. Magical!!! I wonder if they are going to post it in the Navigator.

Welcome to the DIS family! :bounce:
Tina :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter