Mexican Riviera Cruise 03/27/2011

Hi Emma my mom is helping me type this. We go to Disneyland all the time! What is your favorite ride? This is my first cruise and I'm a little mad because my class is going on a camping trip but my mom and dad said I have to go on this cruise. It would be great to have a buddy! My big sister will probably go to the Edge and be with other girls there. But sometimes she might hang out with me especially for swimming at the pool, which she loves to do. We're going to go zip lining in Puerto Vallarta. Are you going to do anything like that? Write again!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!First you got to tell me your name.That really stinks that you have to miss a camping trip!!!!!!!!!!Two other girls and me are making a club on the cruise. Please join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:,
Emma

P.S. Please try to get other boys and girls be in the club!!!!!!!!!

OK, it is tentative, but I think my DD26, yes an adult and myself will be joining in on the MR fun.

Sorry, haven't read all the most. This is a last min decission. DD is a CM at DL and we are just waiting on her approval for time off, so I'm hoping we are not just going to be tentatively joining the group, hope to know by mid week.

So is there a main up to date roll call list? if there is sorry, like said haven't gotten to read all post yet, promisse, I'll try to catch up.

Is there a Dis meet and greet and FE set up and who is coordinating? We would love to participate if it will not be to late. Although we will not get our room assignment until we check in at the dock.

This will DD and my 6th, 7 day cruise, 1st for the Wonder, have done all Magic's in the past. We are excited to meet your group and enjoy the cruise. I'll tell you in the past we have always talked with people from the Dis and it always made the trip so much more enjoyable.

Happy sailing.

This is us
Picture_0031.jpg

OK, it is tentative, but I think my DD26, yes an adult and myself will be joining in on the MR fun.

So is there a main up to date roll call list? if there is sorry, like said haven't gotten to read all post yet, promisse, I'll try to catch up.

Is there a Dis meet and greet and FE set up and who is coordinating? We would love to participate if it will not be to late. Although we will not get our room assignment until we check in at the dock.

Welcome Aboard!!

My name is Lori and I'm the unofficial official board leader and Dis-Meet organizer! CalDisFans will be organizing the FE exchange lists/info, and DisneyHonu has created a website that we try to keep up-to-date with details. We welcome anyone and everyone to help with the planning. Jump aboard anytime!!

Here's the link for FE info: https://sites.google.com/site/disneymexicanrivieracruise/dis-board-list

I understand it's weird to read through all the posts, so in a nut-shell, we have about 17 families for the Dis-Meet, 7 or 8 families for the FE exchange, and, since we haven't had any responses to a Dis-Meet get-together date and time, may meet at 3p boarding day at this Promanade Deck/Lounge.

This is our first DCL cruise, so I'm winging it and just gathering tips from other cruisers and DisBoards.

We're so excited!!!!! 56 days!!

Welcome MyLoveForDisney!
Glad you found our cruise thread! My name is Becky and I'm handling the FE list/info. I will have HonuDisney (Lawrence) put you on the list. Looks like at this point, each family will be responsible for one day to distribute FE gifts to each FE family. If we get more participating, that may change. I will provide each FE family a list, deck by deck of each participating family, as well as what day you are assigned to pass out your gifts. Let us know what you find out about your daughter getting her time off. The list still has several weeks till it closes. We'll hopefully be able to look forward to meeting you both! :woohoo:

Thanks everyone for all your responses. The cruise meets are great fun. Since I have only done dcl out of FL. I can just give updates on the Magic only. but since they are twins I believe it will be able to help some. We have done meets 3rd floor as we had a really large group and stood out side on the steps to fit all off in one picture.

By the way does this group have a logo and name created?

this was a picture of our last meet, only about 2/3 were in attendance,
dismeet2009.jpg

they had games for the kids to get to know each other.
You can see one of the meets organizers made a flag so we would all find the meeting place and I made name bages for all those that shared their real names and the dis ID if not.

ValentineVoyagersBlankNameTag2.jpg

this is a sample of what they looked like.

My dd and I are wearing our Disboard live green MM hats.
limegreenmickehatfordis.jpg

this is my dd in hers

Great fun.

I made a logo tote bag and gave it out as a free raffle for folks that attended the meet. We went of Valentine week.
purse-1.jpg

Looking forward to another great group of new friends.

Wow Susan, What great pics! We had not thought to have a group name. ANY IDEAS GUYS OUT THERE?? :confused3
Penguinaddict (Lori) is going to arrainge the meet place & time! I like the sticker tags for each person, I'm just not sure how to make them.....

Well, have to admit, some of my FE gifts have the tag line:

Relaxing on the Wonderful Riviera!

Maybe that's a bit corny for a group name but we can use it if it works for the group. Totally okay by me!

MyLove4Disney, that's a great photo! And any "name" tag ideas would be Wonderful !!

I'm a procrastinator by nature so making plans far in advance does help keep me on task.

Fun times ahead!!

Hi Lori, In response to an earlier post, we also have a season pass and go often. It might be fun to meet up before for a mini meet. Maybe we can arrange something as we get closer.

From Anastasia:
Hi, Emma, sure I'll join your club. Looking forward to meeting you. Bye talk to you later

Hi Lori, In response to an earlier post, we also have a season pass and go often. It might be fun to meet up before for a mini meet. Maybe we can arrange something as we get closer.

Absolutely!! (See the next message.....)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

This is the thread where I suggested a pre-cruise meet. Since there hasn't been much response, I suggest it be canceled. We'll all get together on cruise day at 3:00pm.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi everyone,

You can add us to the list for this cruise! We just booked yesterday. :cool1: We have 6 adults in 3 rooms, all portholes. We are all GTY and anxiously waiting the room assignment. We're flying into LAX on 3/25 and will spend Sat 3/26 at Disneyland. 5 people in the group are from Missouri and 1 is from Florida (ME!) We have a mix of cruisers with us (2 Platinum, 2 Gold, 1 Silver, and 1 newbie) and can't wait to get on the ship. We saw that they opened up more excursions today on the DCL website for the extra day in Cabo. We were thankful for that because now we are able to go on the Harbor Cruise with scenic stop on Thursday. Can't wait for some cruisers to post their Navigators! We'll also have 2 rooms participating in the FE so you can add us to that list too! :yay:

Alyssa

Hi Alyssa!
This is Becky (CalDisFans). I'm heading up the FE list. Welcome!! :yay: That's great that you were ableto book & get on. You mentioned having two rooms wanting to participate in the FE. Let me kniw how many adults in each room, & whether they are guys or girls. Our list will be closing the first part of March. I will be getting a list to you and day to deliver your gifts to all the participating cabins. HonuDisney has made a wonderful website for our cruise, and the link is on his post on this thread. Penguinaddict is heading the DIS meet, let her know if 3pm onboard the day of embarkation is good for you, or another time.
Again, welcome!!

Lori, Lawrence, etc...:
They cancelld my eye surgery today guys! I got all the way down there, then they told me he had 2 emergency cases, & got too backed up. UGH! Now its March 2. Oh well, STILL before the cruise, so it's A-okay with me. :thumbsup2

#6 unfortunately we will be out of town that weekend. Most likely going to disneyland for a few hours this Sunday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter