Mexican Riviera Cruise 03/27/2011

We booked 11C GTY, so we were hoping for an upgrade too, just checked our reservation and nope...oh well, as said, we won't spend much time in there.

I have not yet gotten any help with the logo, so I have taken a crack at making a logo for our cruise, for your review:
1177114992_kPJAt-L.jpg

Let me know what you all think.

CMWade77,
That looks awesome! The Wonderful Wonderers, do you want to "emphasise" The Wonder part? Like underlining the "Wonder" part like on the bottom of your graphic, or putting the "Wonder" part in capitals, or italics ( "Wonder"-ful "Wonder"ers)? What does everyone think?
I love the graphic!! :thumbsup2

I have uploaded the logo to the cruise site. Please feel free to make magnets, etc. for our cruise. VistaPrint has sent me an offer for some free magnets and such. :thumbsup2

We also just completed the majority of the purchasing of our FE stuff! :goodvibes

Now, I would like to confirm with everyone, should we have our meet at 3:00 PM in the Promenade lounge?

This would work well for us. Please note that we have cabin 5133.

Hi Everyone!! popcorn::

I am cmwade77's DW!! princess: I am so happy that my honey told me about this thread!! :thumbsup2 We are so excited to go on our cruise with all of you...:yay:

We were extremely lucky to go on the Cruise to Neverland just a few short weeks ago and agreed that we needed to go on another cruise!! Little did I know of my husband's enthusiasm and determination to go...:rotfl2: So, before I knew it, here I am getting ready to head to MEXICO!!

I CAN'T WAIT!! LESS THAN 2 MONTHS AWAY!! :worship:

That is a very cool logo. There are some really creative people out there. 3pm sounds like a good time

Happy to see so much activity on the board these last few days!! I've been away from my computer so just now catching up.

Really like the logo!! And yes, let's definitely keep our meet for 3:00pm on March 27th on the Promanade Lounge area. Thanks to cmwade77 for picking up the ball and running with it!

I can print name tags for everyone, if that hasn't been arranged. Let me know!!

I will work with DisneyHonu to generate a list of who is doing what and post on the on the google site (https://sites.google.com/site/disneymexicanrivieracruise/home) so there's no duplication of efforts. As always, the more the merrier!! Anything at all you want to do just wave your hands in the air and call it out. :banana:

50 days til we sail!!!

Has anyone checked their payment source for a refund?? My credit card statement has a $10 credit from DCL. Hmmmmm.....

So I went to the site and pulled up our account and they don't give any detail.

I also tried to "book" another cruise - - - - same date same passengers and guess what? You can't book a cruise on our sailing date that includes kids, so I'm guessing they hit the maximum kids allowed on the cruise.

For our cruise we picked a room, and no upgrade offered yet. I doubt we'll upgrade if it costs money - - - anyone else receive upgrades, or great room assignments on their GTY rooms yet??

We are getting closer!! :cool1:so excited, leaving in 42 days !!! Got our room assignment was 9C and we got 9C , was hoping for some pixie dust as we are celebrating birthdays aboard:) But it doesn't matter as we won't be spending lots of time in there anyways!1:banana:
I would double check your actual cabin number on a deck plan that tells you which room is which....I just checked ours with our TA and it is 11B, when we booked 11C, not a huge upgrade, but an upgrade none the less. Apparently they do not change what your reservation says as far as the category level goes.

Anyone up for a precruise meet the Day before the cruise? We could ride the red car ($1.00 per person) and all go to dinner somewhere.

Welcome lilbug13!
We have a great group going here! :woohoo: Glad you found our thread. As you can see our group is growing, we will have a group meet on Promenade deck at 3pm on day of sailing, and I'll be giving all those in our FE group their times/map lists, by email, or at the meet. It's our first Disney cruise too! We are big Disneyland fans.:thumbsup2

Becky

Hi everyone, I just spent the last few hours reading through every post on our cruise meet board and gathered as many details as possible to complete our DisBoard Cruise meet list.

I just re-organized the list on our website so project coordinators can access and use the same information.

This means, we need everyone to visit the site and make certain names, ages, etc are spelled correctly.

Click here!

I will print name tags for everyone for our March 27 3:00pm cruise meet, and want to be able to include a tag for everyone. Please check the spelling, and if your name is not listed, please let me know. Also, please make sure we have the correct info for the kids in your group. And, if you prefer a different "name" for your name tag, please let me know.

If you are on the FE list, let us know your cabin assignment - post it here or send a PM to me, DisneyHonu, or CalDisfans. If you don't want it posted on this website, please tell us - - - - CalDisfans needs to know the cabin assignment for the final list but if you don't want the cabin advertised on the site, I will add that notation but at least we know we've heard from you.

Make sure we have your FE option correct - check mark for yes - and if you want in, let us know! The more the merrier!! Especially for the kids!

To date here's how many we have for our cruise meet:

- 22 families based on board post names = 82+ people!!
- 50+ adults
- 31 kids

Wow!! 48 days til we all meet and sail away on the Wonder!

I will print name tags for everyone for our March 27 3:00pm cruise meet, and want to be able to include a tag for everyone. Please check the spelling, and if your name is not listed, please let me know. Also, please make sure we have the correct info for the kids in your group. And, if you prefer a different "name" for your name tag, please let me know.
!

Penguinaddict

I modified our last cruise name tag if you want to use this layout. It up to you. If you like it I can email the jpeg to you.

Blanknamebadge2.jpg

Hi everyone!

Just a few updates...

Unfortunately my sister had to cancel so now there will be 4 of us going. Here's our info:

Room 2518: Alyssa & Andrew (me & my brother)
Room 2520: Donna & Gary (my parents)

We are all adults and both rooms will be participating in the FE.

Thank you, pixiedust519! All details updated on the list!

Have a great day! Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter