Mexican Riviera Cruise 03/27/2011

How do I PM?

Good morning! I'm no expert but hopefully this will help....

On the top right there should be a "Welcome, merrygirl" box. This little box also shows the date you last visited DISboards.com and has a link for private messages.

Click thru and get yourself to a screen that lists messages. On the left side bar there are links to send new messages.

You can also "reply" to messages you've received.

Although this doesn't apply in your case, others should know that you cannot create/send a private message (PM) until you have posted 10 times on the DISboards. I do not know if you can reply to messages you've received.

Hope this helps! Lori

Penguinaddict

I modified our last cruise name tag if you want to use this layout. It up to you. If you like it I can email the jpeg to you.

Blanknamebadge2.jpg

This is great! I found a green DIS tag that I'll make for each of the DISboarders with their user name and I'll create one of these for everybody.

Please, please, please email to me! :worship:

Thank you! Lori

If you are on the FE list, let us know your cabin assignment - post it here or send a PM to me, DisneyHonu, or CalDisfans. If you don't want it posted on this website, please tell us - - - - CalDisfans needs to know the cabin assignment for the final list but if you don't want the cabin advertised on the site, I will add that notation but at least we know we've heard from you.

Hi Evita_W and lilbug13!

As you mentioned before penguinaddict, I think the Meet on Day 1 is a great idea to distribute cabin numbers. I have a cabin assignment now, but I would like to change it since I didn't get much of an upgrade. (I thought I didn't get one but my TA says I have a 10C as opposed to 11C.)

So, I'm either going to change my reservation with my TA, or try for a discounted upgrade at port. In any case, I hope we have a good attendance to keep everybody up to date on any last minute changes.

Hi Evita_W and lilbug13!

As you mentioned before penguinaddict, I think the Meet on Day 1 is a great idea to distribute cabin numbers. I have a cabin assignment now, but I would like to change it since I didn't get much of an upgrade. (I thought I didn't get one but my TA says I have a 10C as opposed to 11C.)

So, I'm either going to change my reservation with my TA, or try for a discounted upgrade at port. In any case, I hope we have a good attendance to keep everybody up to date on any last minute changes.

Just a recommendation based on what our FE coordinator did on our Med cruise last summer... since things can come up on the 1st day and people may lose track of time and might not make it to the DIS meet, our coordinator arranged to be at the DIS meet and if anyone had room changes, they were to tell her at that time. I think she may have even set up an alternate time (I'm thinking it was the sailaway party and she described what she'd be wearing and where she'd stand!!) Just had another thought, with the new Wave phones, perhaps if anyone has a room change they could just text or call the FE coordinator with the update?!? We would all just need to know the FE coordinator's room # to dial it on the Wave phone. Don't you love technology?! ;)

Then, she distributed an updated FE room list to all participants that night by dropping it off in their FE (looks like she pre-printed them before the cruise and then crossed off and wrote in the changes). That way everyone had an updated copy. Just my two cents! :)

Pixiedust,
Those are some great ideas!:yay: I will be printing out the FE assignment lists, and will definitely bring a sharpie along to make changes! My husband & I have 2 rooms, next to eachother, BUT, may see if there is a deluxe family stateroom that holds 5 people we can upgrade to, so I understand that many may have last minute room changes. Sooo, I think either giving out room assignments at the meet &/or put in everyone's FE that night may be a good idea. :idea:

Wow, it's almost cruise time! :banana:

Aaron is still 5
Maddi is now 10
Janie
Mandy
Melissa
Our room numbers are: 6085, 6087
We will not be participating in the FE :-)~()
Where is the 3:00 PM meet and greet being held?

So you all there!

Hi, Lori! Yes, I'm Janie, also the Granny of the group and our personal "travel agent"! I'm the cruise queen who makes all of our reservations.

So looking forward to this cruise, and I'll see you there!

Janie

Can I update names and spelling on the google site? Or should I just email someone a list?:hippie:

Omasgirls, send me the list. I think you have my email or you can pm me. Thanks!! Lori

45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!! 45 days!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

My Husband is sending his two girls on a cruise!

It will be just me and my daughter who is 4!

Sparkling (32) (yes it's my real name I think my parents were :hippie:)
Kailah (4)

I would LOVE to do the Fish Exchange if it is still possible.
I just ran across this site and I was hoping to 'meet' some people before the cruise, as it will be just us girlsprincess:

I haven't read all of your posts yet, I'm up to page ten, so I hope I'm not too late for everything.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
Sparkling

Hi Mommy22Cuties!
My name is Becky, I am coordinating the Fish Extender List. Welcome! Glad you found our meet/FE group! No, it is not too late to join our FE group! Please let Penguinaddict (Lori) know your details, and HonuDisney to get you on the website we have. There is a great group going here, several families with little girls your girls' age group! We will have a meet onboard on day of sailing at 3pm, and the FE lists will be handed out then as far as room #'s go. You can refer to our website listed in this thread, to see gender and ages of all those involved in the FE, and the guidelines too. You will only be responsible to give out gifts to each on the list of FEers individually, or one for the whole cabin, one day of our cruise Can't wait to meet you guys! :woohoo:

Hi Sparkling and welcome!!

I know getting through all our postings can take time so in a nutshell, here are a couple of helpful links (the site was created by DisneyHonu).

On the Cruise Meet and FE List, you'll see the list of everyone we've met through the DISBoards. When you see the checkbox, it indicates the family who wishes to participate in the FE Exchange.

Cruise Meet List

I've added you to the list! Just let us know your cabin # now or, if you don't want it published publicly, let me know and we can add it to the list the day of the cruise.

We'll be gathering for a DISBoard meet on the first date of the cruise and those details are at the link.

Welcome to our friendly, fun Wonderful Wonderers group!

Thank you! I'm even more excited to be on the cruise now! I was a bit nervous traveling with my daughter and I, but this seems like a Wonder-ful group to be a part of!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter