Mexican Riviera Cruise 03/27/2011

Oooooh Susan, Me too! Love the mani-pedi! But I might try the fire & ice foot treatmemt onboard if it's available:woohoo: I think tastings may be in order for us, and shows, pools & FOOD!! (Although my DH caught wind of the "Rasul", and has added it to his Fun wants list!!) :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

If it's the same weather as the past few days, you won't want to go anywhere near the pools (of course if they turn off the pool heaters you might be able to go ice skating...LOL)

(getting down to around 38 degrees at night a few nights)

Keep in mind it has been -10F for us with blizzard type winds! Everyone will recognize us, we will be the Canadians in shorts saying how nice the 60 degree weather is! :rotfl2:

Hi PixieDust,
I'm coordinating the FE list. Here is the latest breakdown:
30 adults (12 men, 18 women)
21 kids (boys: 16, 16, 14, 11,10,8, 6, 6, 2, 2, 2)
(girls: 13, 12, 12, 8, 8, 8, 6, 5, 4, 4)

You can either give one gift for each cabin, or individual gifts for each person (adults included). At our cruise meet I will be getting the last minute cabin #'s/changes, and giving everyone their list and assigned day. The gift giving will start on Mon. Some days will have 2 or 3 people assigned to that day to gift give. Any more questions, just let me know! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes Very helpful!

If it's the same weather as the past few days, you won't want to go anywhere near the pools (of course if they turn off the pool heaters you might be able to go ice skating...LOL)

(getting down to around 38 degrees at night a few nights)

Keep in mind it has been -10F for us with blizzard type winds! Everyone will recognize us, we will be the Canadians in shorts saying how nice the 60 degree weather is! :rotfl2:

I live up in Nor Cal and today it got to 60 and it was very nice, thought about but I don't think I could do swimming yet but I was out in a t-shirt today. So for you it will feel like a heat wave.

You will enjoy the pool as it is heated so the pool temp will be higher than the outdoor temp so it will feel a bit chilly. Just make sure to have a cover up to dry off with.

[/quote]

Ok for all the ladies, how many are going to go spray tanning, get manis and pedis before the trip. I'm going down a couple days early to visit my daughter to do our manis and pedis. To expensive on the ship.

So whats everyone else's plans?[/QUOTE]

I'll be doing my own nails ahead of time, because they need to be cute before I get there! I also booked the Rasul to do with my sister, perhaps not romantic but I think it will be fun!:cheer2::woohoo::yay:

Couldn't resist passing this along to my fellow cruisers.....

During a recent password audit, it was found that someone was using the following password: "MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I need this vacation so badly that I just printed all of my magnets to get in the mood.

Good morning on and all!!

On my agenda this weekend.... make name tags!

What's on your agenda this weekend that is related to our upcoming Wonderful cruise vacation?

Who has the 2 year olds? My son is James, and he's turning 2 onboard.

James has very little hair, and is very sweet but a bit shy. He likes cars, and ships, and swimming (although not potty-trained so only in the splash area!)

We would love to make friends!

:yay::dumbo::tigger:

Who has the 2 year olds? My son is James, and he's turning 2 onboard. We would love to make friends! :yay::dumbo::tigger:

Well, my DD 12 sometimes acts like she's two... :lmao: but maybe that doesn't really count. :confused3

But, she loves all kids!! Perhaps she'll spend a little time with James if they'll let her wade in the kiddie pool with him.

Omasgirls,
I think the other families with 2 year olds are TikaTaco (a two year old boy), and Jrask (has a little two year old boy named William.) My 13yr old daughter & our 6yr old are the same, they LOVE little kids, and will most likely want to hang out in any water feature!!:rotfl:

James has very little hair, and is very sweet but a bit shy. He likes cars, and ships, and swimming (although not potty-trained so only in the splash area!)

Kailah is 4 and has an 18Month old sister we are not brining- I'm sure she would love to play as well!!!:)

Question to FE list creator (LORI)::confused:

On the printable list I'm only counting 15 families, and for cmwade (chris) I have only one adult listed. Is this correct? I think I might be missing something and maybe 16 if omasgirls are split... so that would make 16 total. Is this correct?:confused3

If you could tell me if I'm reading the list right:) Thank you!!!!:)

We are two adults, DW is Evita_W. After the FE is closed I intend to stay late at work one day and compile a FE list based on cabin/family.

CalDisfans is the FE Coordinator and she's got quite the list. She hasn't shared and/or distributed because many people do not want their cabin assignments advertised until the cruise meet March 27th. Dates for delivery have also been assigned but not confirmed until we close the exchange. I think she'll have a valid list shortly after March 15...

We have a handful of families in on or more cabins.

As for the lists online, if anyone wants me to email the spreadsheet so you don't have to re-create, send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send it right out! Mind you, it does not included unadvertised cabins and missing info still needs to be added (when it's provided by the DISer).

Thanks everyone! Lori

Yes and caldisfan has done a great job. I just want to make sure I have a correct cabin count which is why I want to use my work computer to compile the list that caldisfan has made. My work computer has excel, which makes grouping, filtering and sorting easy.

Our son, Will, is 2 (a few months older than James). He likes cars and cars and cars. And he calls Mickey Mouse "Ah-ha-ha" (the way that Mickey laughs), which I plan on mentioning for the rest of his life.

He will be shy with new kids at first, but he warms up quickly. We plan on being at the meet-and-greet, so hopefully we can connect there. Anything so that we can score an invite to James' second birthday party!

I want to use my work computer to compile the list that caldisfan has made. My work computer has excel, which makes grouping, filtering and sorting easy.

No worries! Just offering my excel spreadsheet so you don't have to recreate everything. Let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter