MGM & AK Last December Show Times

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR

DIS Veteran
Okay...I know I am totally obsessive with my planning, but I am now planning out our day at MGM. Does anyone have the show schedules for MGM and/or AK from last December?

I am interested in:

MGM: Playhouse Disney
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
Parade time
Indian Jones

Animimal Kingdom: Parade time
Lion King

We will be at MGM on a Monday and AK on a Sunday.

We usually go in May so I have May downpat; however, this is the first time we will be going in December. Since it is suppose to be less crowded, I am sure the show schedules differ with less shows.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I happen to have an old AK schedule, dated Dec 7-13 of last year

The Parade was at 4pm
The Lion King for that week was at 9:45, 10:45, 11:45, 1:00, 2:00. 3:00 and 4:30

Depending upon what time of the month you are going, that could vary quite a bit. There was a change in times later in the month.....as the sun sets earlier in winter, I do recall the parade starting at either 3:30 or 3:45 for several weeks (maybe even for a month and a half or two months), but sorry, I can't remember exactly just what date that started.

If I happen to find another schedule from after that I'll post an update to this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter