binsabira1

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I read alot from this site about renting through emerald aisle. I understand Alot. I rented a car through National. I use my University corporate code (which I guess I have to show my Uni ID to the booth). well I wanted to know when I first booked the car, that shows me I have to go to the aisle and after 3 days when I add my brother and my 2 cousins it said to go to counter?? I don't understand? i read somewhere here just just ignore it proceed to aisle!! and 2nd I booked a mid size aisle car, and i'll be reaching to MIA around 3:30 pm. Is there alot of car there to get? like SUV or Minivan? let me know thanks

I believe you have to visit the counter because you added additional drivers (who are not your spouse). At the counter they will need to see the driver's licenses for the additional drivers and enter than info into their system.

My experience with the aisle (in general) is that they usually have an assortment of vehicles. But if you really need a larger vehicle, you should reserve what you need rather than leave it to chance. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter