Miami/Miami Beach hotel pre-cruise

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a hotel in the Miami or Miami Beach area with a nice pool and close to beach/nice restaurants? I plan to Uber to the port the next day and am not concerned about proximity to the port; more about hotel amenities. Also not concerned about price. TIA :)

We are staying at the Intercontinental. First time so no review

We are a bit limited in our options because we are a family of 5. If that wasn’t a factor, I’d absolutely look at the W or one of the Kimptons.

Can anyone recommend a hotel in the Miami or Miami Beach area with a nice pool and close to beach/nice restaurants? I plan to Uber to the port the next day and am not concerned about proximity to the port; more about hotel amenities. Also not concerned about price. TIA :)

We stayed at the Ritz Carlton on Key Biscayne, which was roughly 30 minutes via Uber to the port. Very nice resort! The beach is a bit narrow but still quite nice. Good luck!

We booked the Intercontinental for two nights prior to our cruise in December. It's not on the beach and is about 15-20 minutes from South Beach. Not a big fan of the atmosphere in Miami Beach, so no biggie there for me. But the Intercontinental is right on the bay, great view of the ports, and is right next to all the shopping and restaurants one could imagine. And with it being an Intercontinental, the amenities are will be excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter