MIB ride, is there a way to not spin?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

The mib ride is there a way to not spin, as I get sick from spinning things. I would like to try this ride, but do not want to end up spoiling my day.

Deb.

'Fraid not, Deb...it's not a constant spinning (unless MIB999999 is in the car on the opposite track :rolleyes: :eek: ) but I've seen some people queasy afterward. I would take a couple of motion sickness tablets before you go to the parks, that might help.

It's really a cool ride, and you are normally so distracted with all there is to shoot at, etc...that the spinning might not be a factor...

Good luck!
Karen

You are garaunteed a total of six spins. one just after the training session area for one revolution. one mid-way thru the ambush area for two revolutions. and the third under the big bug at the end for three revolutions.

there could be more after the scan but before the big bug, depending as MsDis pointed out who is in the car across from yours. :smooth:

Thanks, this information is very valuable to me, as dizziness will trigger a series of migraines that I may not be able to shake off for two or three days, so I don't want to ruin my vacation. It sounds like a neat ride though, too bad they didn't have a few cars not programmed to spin so people like me could ride it. Oh well,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter