Michael Jackson Tribute Thread (MJ Lovers Only no Haters PLEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

DIS Veteran
Here we can put up pics , video links and remember THE KING:lovestruc
s3orih.jpg

f0oj8m.jpg

2nio36f.jpg

20uz5nd.jpg

k150kh.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOmPpnpgoNI

I was raised on Motown (my mom is a HUGE Motown fan) so Michael's music has been a big part of my life for my entire life. No matter what he did, no matter what the tabloids said about him, I never left the fan club. His music transended all of that. I felt like I lost a friend when he died.

Great idea for a thread. :love::love::love:

I was raised on Motown (my mom is a HUGE Motown fan) so Michael's music has been a big part of my life for my entire life. No matter what he did, no matter what the tabloids said about him, I never left the fan club. His music transended all of that. I felt like I lost a friend when he died.

Great idea for a thread. :love::love::love:

:hug: i also feel like a lost a friend... its amzaing how you dont know someone personaly but yet you feel so close to him.. he had that power on many people!

heres a vid im watching right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H1toUoXFnw&feature=related

I've always liked his music, going all the way back to the Jackson 5, and I think he was an absolute genius. His death was so sudden and so tragic. I also think he got a raw deal with those accusations that were made against him, and I never did believe any of them. He seemed so genuinely compassionate toward those who were in need, as though he took it personally, and that's very rare nowadays. He will be sorely missed. :(

I've always liked his music, going all the way back to the Jackson 5, and I think he was an absolute genius. His death was so sudden and so tragic. I also think he got a raw deal with those accusations that were made against him, and I never did believe any of them. He seemed so genuinely compassionate toward those who were in need, as though he took it personally, and that's very rare nowadays. He will be sorely missed. :(

:thumbsup2::hug:

I know! i cant stop listening to that song! day and night
thanks for posting the web site im gonna take a look at it right now!

:thumbsup2 Thanks for starting this thread. I am SOOOO glad you did it. I will post a few pics later. Going to check out the videos you guys have posted. :thumbsup2 Thanks again for starting this. We love you Michael!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter