Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

I have no clue what it was in reference to.........but it’s gorgeous!!

Yep, 3 drinks is good!!!

giphy.gif

:)

We were at the Adventura the same night you were! Darn...so close to meeting!

Unfortunately ds lost his drawstring bag there at some point. It had my wallet in it, so I had to replace my AP, room key and drivers license. It's the third time this year replacing my ID! Grrr security supposedly watched tapes but never found it, or where he lost it. This ds misplaces everything! It's in his DNA to lose things I think! Poor guy felt terrible. We felt better about it once discovering my money cards and hhn ticket was safe in our room! (I may haveforgotten to tell my hubby it was my good wallet though..) :guilty:

Last edited:

Unfortunately ds lost his drawstring bag there at some point. It had my wallet in it, so I had to replace my AP, room key and drivers license. It's the third time this year replacing my ID! Grrr security supposedly watched tapes but never found it, or where he lost it. This ds misplaces everything! It's in his DNA to lose things I think! Poor guy felt terrible. We felt better about it once discovering my money cards and hhn ticket was safe in our room! (I may haveforgotten to tell my hubby it was my good wallet though..) :guilty:

Oh my, glad you got things under control again I guess, we once lost $60 worth of quarters, luckily security did locate them as we were checking out to go to the airport......oh I have no idea how she enjoyed carrying that much weight in change around........maybe that’s why she left them there intentionally LOL!!!!!

We were trying to get a bunch of pressed pennies for our collection.

I am not totally convinced they looked very hsrd! We told them exactly what time and where we were sitting. Hard to miss a lady with a cane (i'm visually impaired) and a 14 year old special needs kiddo with a vollryball. But older ds was all over the
hotel that night, so who knows. We were only there for 1 1\2 hours. Whomever kept it got a great wallet out of the deal. :(

I am not totally convinced they looked very hsrd! We told them exactly what time and where we were sitting. Hard to miss a lady with a cane (i'm visually impaired) and a 14 year old special needs kiddo with a vollryball. But older ds was all over the
hotel that night, so who knows. We were only there for 1 1\2 hours. Whomever kept it got a great wallet out of the deal. :(

We all know how hard it is to find a good wallet you actually like......hopefully you’ll find another that you really like.

Apparently we missed a couple of folks same night......we weren’t there that long........once it got dark we left........no reason to stay, didn’t thrill us a whole lot..........

What a shame about the bag and everything in it........but least you didn’t lose too much in way of cards money and such..........

Hope your trip went well and sorry we never met up anywhere.........

@JaxDad Sorry we won’t make it to St Augustine this trip..........we did plan to go maybe yesterday or this Sunday.......but friends are coming in from U.K. so planning to meet them........maybe next trip or sometime in the future....would have been nice to say hello.......:wave2:

RPR section of trip over........time to move to our other “home”

Sapphire Falls for a quick trip...........best of both worlds..........::yes::

@JaxDad Sorry we won’t make it to St Augustine this trip..........we did plan to go maybe yesterday or this Sunday.......but friends are coming in from U.K. so planning to meet them........maybe next trip or sometime in the future....would have been nice to say hello.......:wave2:

RPR section of trip over........time to move to our other “home”

Sapphire Falls for a quick trip...........best of both worlds..........::yes::
No problem. I'll catch you some other time.

Your trip sounds great so far! I hope everything continues to go well!

Getting ready to meet up with Keisha and her mister for lunch in a little while.......looking forward to that, haven’t seen Keisha in a few visits..........

Gorgeous day..........had room service for breakfast and sat out in our balcony for a little while..........perfect start to the day.

Truly loving Sapphire Falls..........

No real plans for the rest of the day........time to start winding down a little.......will head out somewhere for dinner tonight........had gorgeous meal in StrongWater last night and had some special treatment which is always lovely!

Last full day today............but, enjoying every second.........

Once I get home will be starting trip report in earnest.........always think we haven’t done much then I read back my notes..........

Had some lovely pm’s about our trips while we’ve been here.....thanks for those, they are lovely to read......

Enjoying some bubbly on our balcony right now.........well, it’s five o clock somewhere..........:D

Have a safe trip home! Looking forward to hearing all about it

Hello @schumigirl!!!

Another lovely trip is almost wrapped up, but another one isn’t that far off, safe travels home and looking forward to another awesome trip report!!!!!

Thank you both.........

Yep, will get it started soon as I can and hopefully finished before we leave in November.........

Fly tonight but I know we had an absolute blast this trip despite the heat being almost 100 degree most days......real lizard weather...........:D

Last full day today............but, enjoying every second.........

Once I get home will be starting trip report in earnest.........always think we haven’t done much then I read back my notes..........

Had some lovely pm’s about our trips while we’ve been here.....thanks for those, they are lovely to read......

Enjoying some bubbly on our balcony right now.........well, it’s five o clock somewhere..........:D

Have a safe trip home, lovely to meet you both in person. We ate at Sapphire falls last night, was great! Found the customer service much better than Royal Pacific but that's another story for the trip report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter