Michael's Coupon

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Ladies,
I thought I would share my big purchase this afternoon. In today's paper there is a 40% off coupon. Michaels let me use it to purchase a Cricut! I saved $120. My husband let me send the money---- I'm going to get my mother in law to save her coupon this week and go and get another font.
I have a gently used sizzix to get rid of now- any takers?

Happy Scrapping,
Shawna

Oh Shawna...you is in trouble now....You can't stop at just 2 fonts...you also NEED to get some of the of the other things...like Doodlecharms and Tags, boxes and bags and Christmas...the list is LONG.... :lmao:

I've been LOVING mine! I made some really cute shaker boxes for the cruise swap using it. You will recognize them from Doodlecharms. :teeth:

Anyway, have fun!!

ddavis860 said:
Oh Shawna...you is in trouble now....You can't stop at just 2 fonts...you also NEED to get some of the of the other things...like Doodlecharms and Tags, boxes and bags and Christmas...the list is LONG.... :lmao:

I've been LOVING mine! I made some really cute shaker boxes for the cruise swap using it. You will recognize them from Doodlecharms. :teeth:

Anyway, have fun!!

Thanks! I have been playing all afternoon. I was shocked that they let me use the coupon. Now- hubby says I need to sell my sizzix... I guess I will work on that- any money I make will go towards more fonts. I will look at the swap stuff and look forward to seeing the doodlecharms.

S :0

I would be soooooo interested in your gently used items..lol

send me a message on the price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter