Michelle & Jeff's Wishes 12/8/12-WP / GF WH / Morocco - PJ with Photos

I'm just tuning in!
YOUR RING IS SPECTACULAR! So pretty! I love your story too!
You're going to have a BLAST at your menu tasting. I can't wait for mine. Looking forward to reading more of your plans! popcorn::

Good luck on the job hunt! Keep us posted! :)

Okay we are 262 days away!!!!

BUT on a side note... Today, this afternoon, I go to take my state physics exam for my Ultrasound degree. I graduate March 31st. I am praying I pass this test... I studied so hard (if you don't pass you have to wait 60 days and pay $200 more to take it again). Ahhhh I couldn't sleep last night and my stomach is in knots!!! Please send me pixie dust today to help me pass!!!!!

Sooooooo scaredddddddddd!!!!

If this is how nervous I am before this test... How nervous will I be before the wedding? Geez!

Okay we are 262 days away!!!!

BUT on a side note... Today, this afternoon, I go to take my state physics exam for my Ultrasound degree. I graduate March 31st. I am praying I pass this test... I studied so hard (if you don't pass you have to wait 60 days and pay $200 more to take it again). Ahhhh I couldn't sleep last night and my stomach is in knots!!! Please send me pixie dust today to help me pass!!!!!

Sooooooo scaredddddddddd!!!!

If this is how nervous I am before this test... How nervous will I be before the wedding? Geez!

Sending you pixie dust! :tinker:

Good luck on your test today! I'm sure you'll do great! :goodvibes

I love your story! Your proposal. Your ring. Your dress. Shoes.

Love it all!

Just joining, what a great story! You guys are so cute together!

And your shoes...props to you girl, I think I'd last about 5 minutes at the ceremony and then kick them off right there!

Good luck on your test, I'm sure you'll pass wit flying colors!

Looking forward to hearing about your plans :)

Hiya! Your engagement story and ring was so beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you! I loved your crown too! Whenever I go to the parks I usually wear my crowns too. :D

I can't wait to see how all of this turns out for you!

Thanks for the extra pixie dust girls... I PASSED!!!!!

And also thanks for the sweet comments... I'd love to have you girls follow my PJ... And of course I'll check yours out too!!!

Congrats! :cheer2:

Your engagement story made me tear up! :blush: you two are adorable and that proposal was so romantic and thoughtful and sweet. Kudos to your parents too for not giving the game away. Your ring is so beautiful too!

I'm following along, can't wait to hear more :)

I dont have a ton of updates...Just a few little ones. But I dont think I posted some pics last time.

Since the last time I wrote to you girls.... I GRADUATED from school YAY!!! WITH HONORS:banana::banana::banana:!!!! Here is a pic of me at graduation LOL - Sorry for the HUGE and crappy cell phone pic

GraduateMichelle.jpg

Also... the Cardiologist office that I did my externship at, has hired me part time. 2 days a week... it's better than nothing!!! I got my first paycheck in over 3 years!!! I didnt know what to do with myself LOL... anyways they are in the process of hiring another doctor and Im thinking when they do, he will add more ultrasounds and they will need another full time ultrasound tech...Im soooooo praying!!!:worship:

Also, I ordered my dress a little while ago and I called them to get a more accurate time frame as to when it will be done and they said mid-July!!!! SOooooo excited!!!:cool1:

We have scheduled our planning session and menu tasting for Friday May 11... Im very excited about this, but I just realized I have 3 days to get the paperwork back to them... AHHHHH! Gotta figure out what we want for meals.

We also sent out our Save the dates (STD's)... We designed them ourselves and got them printed on magnets from Vista Print. We put them inside a silver envelope and I stuffed the envelope with like 100 Mickey head cut outs in purple, pink, and lavender. I hope they surprised some people when they opened them.

SaveTheDate.jpg

I think that is all I have right now. I will make sure to take a ton of pics at out planning session and post them for you.

Congrats! :cheer2:

Your engagement story made me tear up! :blush: you two are adorable and that proposal was so romantic and thoughtful and sweet. Kudos to your parents too for not giving the game away. Your ring is so beautiful too!

I'm following along, can't wait to hear more :)

Aww thanks sweetie!!!! Yes please follow along! :flower3:

Love your save the date with the Xmas Castle. I wonder if people were cursing your name when they opened their envelopes and spilled the confetti all over their floors LOL

Congrats on your BIG day & also for graduating! :banana: Great plans so far :thumbsup2 I remember my 1st two pay checks when I got out of Nursing school, I went to DISNEY to celebrate :rotfl:

I dont have a ton of updates...Just a few little ones. But I dont think I posted some pics last time.

Since the last time I wrote to you girls.... I GRADUATED from school YAY!!! WITH HONORS:banana::banana::banana:!!!! Here is a pic of me at graduation LOL - Sorry for the HUGE and crappy cell phone pic

GraduateMichelle.jpg

Also... the Cardiologist office that I did my externship at, has hired me part time. 2 days a week... it's better than nothing!!! I got my first paycheck in over 3 years!!! I didnt know what to do with myself LOL... anyways they are in the process of hiring another doctor and Im thinking when they do, he will add more ultrasounds and they will need another full time ultrasound tech...Im soooooo praying!!!:worship:

Also, I ordered my dress a little while ago and I called them to get a more accurate time frame as to when it will be done and they said mid-July!!!! SOooooo excited!!!:cool1:

We have scheduled our planning session and menu tasting for Friday May 11... Im very excited about this, but I just realized I have 3 days to get the paperwork back to them... AHHHHH! Gotta figure out what we want for meals.

We also sent out our Save the dates (STD's)... We designed them ourselves and got them printed on magnets from Vista Print. We put them inside a silver envelope and I stuffed the envelope with like 100 Mickey head cut outs in purple, pink, and lavender. I hope they surprised some people when they opened them.

SaveTheDate.jpg

I think that is all I have right now. I will make sure to take a ton of pics at out planning session and post them for you.

Congrats on graduating & getting a job (even if PT)!!!! That's so exciting!!!! :D

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Save the Dates! They came out so well! :)

How big was the magnet you guys made? Was it really pricey? And, where did you get the confetti?! That was such a cute idea! :cutie:

Congrats on graduating & getting a job (even if PT)!!!! That's so exciting!!!! :D

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Save the Dates! They came out so well! :)

How big was the magnet you guys made? Was it really pricey? And, where did you get the confetti?! That was such a cute idea! :cutie:

THANKS!!!!!

The magnet was the large one on Vista Print... I think they are 4X6. For 30 magnets it was $53.00 with shipping. (The shipping was like $15) We have ordered things before from Vista Print and like their quality.

The confetti I ordered from Etsy.com... I just searched Mickey confetti, and found this person that would make them in any color. The confetti was about $10 with shipping.

Congrats on your BIG day & also for graduating! :banana: Great plans so far :thumbsup2 I remember my 1st two pay checks when I got out of Nursing school, I went to DISNEY to celebrate :rotfl:

Thanks sweetie!

You are a Nurse? Thats awesome!! I just graduated with a degree as an Ultrasound (Sonography) Tech.... I love it, but then again I love anything medical related...The human body is amazing!

I know I need a Disney day to celebrate!!!:cool1:

Okay we finally decided on our invites. Unfortunatly because we only need 25... invites are getting extremly expensive. Were up to about $680 total for 25:rolleyes1 - AHHH... We decided to go with Impressions to make them. I really wanted that extra little touch of Disney on our invites and wanted them custom made. Here are the ones we are going to use (its a pic from their website)...

155356_10150099391605199_82233880198_7821090_4143626_n.jpg

The only change is that we will need a Reception card, a Dessert Party Card, and a Reply card for everything, along with the invite. Around all of those cards we will have the silver stars but the invite will be the only one with the carriage and the stars... (gotta love those Disney licensing fees :confused3 )

Also a side note... we are going to DISNEY TOMORROW!! For the flower and garden festival at Epcot. YAY so excited!!! Anyone going to be there tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter