Michelle Obama on The View

lol, and I don't even know if I'm voting for Obama :P

I know I am not. And I am not particularly fond of Michelle.

But, how embarrassing for that roommate! Her mother was a total racist. NO excuse for it.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sorry I thought I remembered you from a thread earlier this year talking about going to South Dakota or Wyoming. I looked for the thread to try to find my error, but was unable to.

But... If you haven't been to Mt. Rushmore, you really need to see it!::yes::

Okay, let's assume for a minute that she feels exactly the way you think she does.

A) Why would she be stupid enough to actually say it in public and

B) Okay, she feels that way AND was stupid enough to say it in public. Who cares? She's not running for anything, last I heard.

she stands by her husbands side....she will discuss almost everything with him....she will be representing our country along side of him.....and she is a very smart woman.....so she should be smart enough not to say something like that when your husband is running to be POTUS...

If any other candidates wife had said that I would be all over her about it also. If anyone in my family had said that I would be all over them pointing out all the good things that this country and it's people do do. And no one in my family is in politics.

I in addition Liston to anyone that is along side the candidates....that may be influences on him. It is not just about her it is about all that the candidate is about and who he keeps in his close circles...and she is the closest. So if she were a murderer, a thief, a very mean person and so on would you still say

so what she is not running for anything :confused3

If your child brought home a trouble maker would you say no big deal because he is not my child ...or help your child make better decisions on who his friends are.

This is my opinion and have always picked my friends wisely by watching and listening.....I am sure that you do the same...so why not put the same views towards the next possible POTUS wife.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";25762557]she stands by her husbands side....she will discuss almost everything with him....she will be representing our country along side of him.....and she is a very smart woman.....so she should be smart enough not to say something like that when your husband is running to be POTUS...

If any other candidates wife had said that I would be all over her about it also. If anyone in my family had said that I would be all over them pointing out all the good things that this country and it's people do do. And no one in my family is in politics.

I in addition Liston to anyone that is along side the candidates....that may be influences on him. It is not just about her it is about all that the candidate is about and who he keeps in his close circles...and she is the closest. So if she were a murderer, a thief, a very mean person and so on would you still say

so what she is not running for anything :confused3

If your child brought home a trouble maker would you say no big deal because he is not my child ...or help your child make better decisions on who his friends are.

This is my opinion and have always picked my friends wisely by watching and listening.....I am sure that you do the same...so why not put the same views towards the next possible POTUS wife.[/QUOTE]

For the first bolded part, Cindy McCain stole drugs from her charity and I say "so what", so I guess my answer is "yes". ETA: At least for family members, polictical advisors are another issue altogether. I certainly judge McCain for those lovely people in his campaign associated with Enron and the oil future speculators.

For the second bolded part, children are children and adults are adults. I would not and do not treat a child the same way as an adult, for some very obvious reasons.

For the second bolded part, children are children and adults are adults. I would not and do not treat a child the same way as an adult, for some very obvious reasons.

That's good to hear but....That was not my point....

I just wanted to say that even though I'm not voting for Obama, I really like his wife much better after seeing her on the View and I loved her dress. She came across as much more likeable than I think she's been portrayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter