• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween - Can I wear this shirt?

shawnriv

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I am looking for a tee shirt to wear to my first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. I had hear Disney doesn’t allow guests to wear shirts with vulgarity. Would this shirt be allowed? Thanks!

IMG_0190.jpeg

I've definitely seen people at WDW with shirts that have the F-word, so I'm sure you'd be fine.

I've definitely seen people at WDW with shirts that have the F-word, so I'm sure you'd be fine.
This^
Some of the shirts are much crazier. If you want to be safe you could bring a spare, something thin so you can stuff it in your park bag.

I've seen WAAAAAY worse. Unless you encountered a very sensitive CM who took it upon themselves to police you with their rules, not Disney's, you are fine. It's a great shirt by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter