Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

We already have park reservations 19th and 26th august for MK so think we will go. Am assuming august tickets don’t sell out too quick apart from first night?

Going to have this on a Friday night and then H2O Glow the next night. Think we'll take it easy on that Sunday!

My dates fall within the first two parties. Is it worth paying the extra $60 for the first night as I'm staying at Wilderness lodge or save $60 and get the bus back to Boardwalk.
We’ve been to two first night MNSSHPs and I would rather have to wait for a bus than choose the first party if I had an option for a different night. The vloggers/bloggers made it seem more chaotic and crowded.

if i end up at WDW around that time this is a must. especially that midnight timeframe. that's key.

Omg I’m sooooo excited. We’re heading down in august with my adult teacher daughter. She’s never been. So I’m an annual pass holder. What dates are for AP holders? When can I buy tickets?
Thx

We’ve been to two first night MNSSHPs and I would rather have to wait for a bus than choose the first party if I had an option for a different night. The vloggers/bloggers made it seem more chaotic and crowded.

I was thinking the second night might be less busy. But then its cheaper so maybe more will go. decisions decisions

Omg I’m sooooo excited. We’re heading down in august with my adult teacher daughter. She’s never been. So I’m an annual pass holder. What dates are for AP holders? When can I buy tickets?
Thx
That information is posted above. Doesn't really indicate what dates for AP discount.

While I know this happens at DL, I personally don't remember ride closures at WDW for this.

Yeah overlays at Disney World aren't like the Disneyland overlays. Space Mountain overlay just means different projections and music.

Thank you both so much! Yes, we are CA people, so used to very long closures around the holidays. I am taking my birthday trip to the World a month early just to avoid Halloween, so was going to be pretty upset if it interfered with things.

Last edited:
My family and I really preferred Boo Bash to this and primarily because in doing the party in 2015 and 2019 they were not checking wristbands and we saw countless people without them. Boo Bash we actually felt like there was barely anyone in the parks.

I will say the DCL stuff looks AMAZING

This has me excited that the Christmas Party might return!
How late in the year did the Christmas Party used to run? I'm assuming it stops the week after Christmas? We're going to be there from December 24th through January 1st, so just curious.

I'm super excited! We planned a quick trip for my birthday, one night (my actual birthday) which is a Party Night. I've been to Boo Bash, but never the party... plus I want to see the fireworks so we will do the party instead of the day (not both)... because I think if we go to Magic Kingdom during the day we wouldn't get to see the fireworks that night without party tickets... is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter