Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

this is what I keep getting . . I cleared my browser, and it's doing it on Chrome and Edge. boooooo
1652332024725.png

nope.... I keep getting the same message over and over
Ugh. Seems you and @MarriedToAPrince are having the same issue. Try from your phone or tablet? If you have then it must be something with your disney acct?

At 11:55pm I was refreshing the page and then Disney logged me out of my account and when I tried to log back in it forced me to change my password. I am not saying it will work but could try resetting it? Idk. I am just throwing ideas out there?

Got mine - 2 for Oct 18 and 1 for Ict 20 - got Donald Duck error the first time but second time worked!

I tried my iPhone, iPad, laptop, chrome, husbands work laptop, cleared cookies and cache, tried incognito. I keep getting the same issue. Says your cart is empty.
Ugh. Seems you and @MarriedToAPrince are having the same issue. Try from your phone or tablet? If you have then it must be something with your disney acct?

At 11:55pm I was refreshing the page and then Disney logged me out of my account and when I tried to log back in it forced me to change my password. I am not saying it will work but could try resetting it? Idk. I am just throwing ideas out there?

I downloaded chrome on my laptop and I am still getting the same issue. I click add to cart and then it says your cart is empty. Have a cart ID?
I am still getting this same message. I have an Android phone so I tried laptop in edge & chrome and still no luck.

Its only giving me one night to buy (Oct 7). I have 2 DVC reservations, one starting Oct 7 and another starting Oct 12. I see both in My Plans so i know they are linked to my account.
There are at least 4 nights of parties in that range, and i want to go the 2nd week. Are dates in mid October already sold out?

Nope. Tried water park tickets and got the same error
So it has to be something with your dis account. Log out and change your password (this will log you out of every device and web browser). Then try and log back in. If that doesnt work then sadly i think you‘re going to have to call.

I too have been trying for about 15 minutes. It allows me in and gives me party dates only for the two weeks around when our DVC reservation is (last week of Sept/first week Oct). I select date and it gives me a price but will not give me a purchase or add to cart button.

I figure I will try for a few more minutes and then call tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter