Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

I’m wondering about Halloween night tickets. So many seem to be struggling to get them.
I have a reservation over October 31st and tix are showing as still available as of 1:32am est.

edit: I added 4 Oct 31 tix to my cart and went all the way through to checkout with no issues. Really sucks people are struggling.

I too have been trying for about 15 minutes. It allows me in and gives me party dates only for the two weeks around when our DVC reservation is (last week of Sept/first week Oct). I select date and it gives me a price but will not give me a purchase or add to cart button.

I figure I will try for a few more minutes and then call tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!
Scroll down to bottom of page. ‘Add to cart’ is bottom right. I am using safari in iPad and if you dont scroll down the ’Add to cart’ is hidden. Hopefully you can get the tix.

Its only giving me one night to buy (Oct 7). I have 2 DVC reservations, one starting Oct 7 and another starting Oct 12. I see both in My Plans so i know they are linked to my account.
There are at least 4 nights of parties in that range, and i want to go the 2nd week. Are dates in mid October already sold out?

I ended up cancelling my Oct 7 DVC reservation (I was planning to anyway, the 2nd reservation was a wait list that came through, but I wanted to be 100% sure.)

Once I cancelled the first one and logged back in on the mobile site I was able to choose any of the dates between Oct 13 and 16 (2nd reservation dates). On the desktop site I still wasn't seeing any date options, just quantity.

No idea why that happened, it should not have, and I should have been able to book within either reservation date range. The site is, as always, super glitchy tonight.

Was planning on staying up until midnight to buy, but of course fell asleep on the couch! :rotfl2: Thankfully woke up a few minutes ago and went to see if tickets were up, but still nothing, but fortunately checked here and realized I had to sign in to my account to see the link. Tickets supposedly purchased for 9/25...only email I've gotten so far is it is processing, but hopefully the confirmation will come in soon!

Was planning on staying up until midnight to buy, but of course fell asleep on the couch! :rotfl2: Thankfully woke up a few minutes ago and went to see if tickets were up, but still nothing, but fortunately checked here and realized I had to sign in to my account to see the link. Tickets supposedly purchased for 9/25...only email I've gotten so far is it is processing, but hopefully the confirmation will come in soon!
Same here. I just went online to my credit card account, and the charge has already gone through. There ain't no lag time on that process, is there?

Same here. I just went online to my credit card account, and the charge has already gone through. There ain't no lag time on that process, is there?

I wonder if when ticket sales are busy it goes to processing to stop the system over loading

I ordered early and got a confirmation straight away and tickets showing in MDE.

I was able to put an order in this morning for one our resort days Sept 9. Although the confirmation says pending. Not sure if I typed my cc code in wrong. I woke up way too early thinking about this.

I got mine. Bought online for everyone in my party (5 people, 2 different reservations). Super easy and no issues! September 9th!

I still have had no luck whatsoever. the worst part, it actually authorized 2 charges on my Disney Visa, but neither sale went through, since my tickets are still in my cart. ( and no confirmation email). it bombed on me every time. So that was 2 hours I'll never get back. Oh Disney, why do I love you so ? So I'm trying again this morning, still no luck.... ( I'm still getting the same error) I think I'll try calling once they open the phone lines. honest to God, it shouldn't be this hard !

Side note, congratulations to my fellow warriors that scored tickets !!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:

Well here's the problem I just had......

went through checkout in about 2 minutes for tickets - then got "we cant process your request right now"
so I went back and tried again - and again - and again -
always the same - donald duck failure screen.

Now I just went to my email and found I've purchased like 10 tickets!!!

so they did actually process the orders.......

now I get to call and get all of those duplicate purchases reversed!

ugghh.

I have more important things to do with my time.

Well here's the problem I just had......

went through checkout in about 2 minutes for tickets - then got "we cant process your request right now"
so I went back and tried again - and again - and again -
always the same - donald duck failure screen.

Now I just went to my email and found I've purchased like 10 tickets!!!

so they did actually process the orders.......

now I get to call and get all of those duplicate purchases reversed!

ugghh.

I have more important things to do with my time.
that's my biggest fear because I have 2 pending charges on my Disney visa..... but I haven't gotten any emails at all confirming anything. I'm with you though, I'm going to be on with them now to make sure I didn't get 4 tix instead of 2..... and if I did get 2, where are they now ? UGH. When I tried using my Disney gift card, I kept getting the message w/ Donald also..... but I checked the balance and the balance on the gift card is correct, so at least that wasn't hit too. Good luck today !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter