Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

Here's some more news!
1652547603788.png

MNSSHP 2022 Military Discounts

Adults $106.25 / Child (3-9) $96.75
August 16, 19, 23, 26, 30, September 2 & 5

Adults $116.00 / Child (3-9) $106.25
September 9, 11, 13, 16, 18 & 20

Adults $135.50 / Child (3-9) $125.75
August 12, September 23, 25, 27, 29, 30 & October 2

Adult $155.00 / Child (3-9) $145.25
October 4, 6, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25 & 27

Adult $174.75 / Child (3-9) $164.75
October 7, 14, 21, 28 & 30

Adult $205.00 / Child (3-9) $195.00
October 31

Shades of Green PDF link

For those still waiting to buy MNSSHP tickets you might want to have a look see at who's selling them for less.
1652547761308.png
Link FYI, There's still time to sign up for the newsletter for a better discount.

I have a very specific question and I'm not sure if anyone will know. We are hoping to leave a day early now and come to MNSSHP on Friday night, check into our OFF SITE home Saturday and start enjoying our regularly scheduled vaca Sunday. Now here's the question, if we purchase Memory Maker ahead of time, will it work for the party as longs as we link the tickets in MDE?

I have a very specific question and I'm not sure if anyone will know. We are hoping to leave a day early now and come to MNSSHP on Friday night, check into our OFF SITE home Saturday and start enjoying our regularly scheduled vaca Sunday. Now here's the question, if we purchase Memory Maker ahead of time, will it work for the party as longs as we link the tickets in MDE?
Yes. Just purchase at least 3 days before the date you want to use it. Anyone can have pictures taken at photo pass and if you have memory maker then you get to have all your pictures that were taken. I haven't used it recently but I think you activate your memory maker in mde the day that you want to start getting pictures and then it is good for 30 days.

Got ours for the 26th of August no problem this morning. Had to use a VPN from UK but I can see the charge on my card so should be ok.

Same. We had to use VPN too with being from the UK and have the confirmation already. Loved getting up at 4:50am to make sure everything was set up and ready 😭

Same. We had to use VPN too with being from the UK and have the confirmation already. Loved getting up at 4:50am to make sure everything was set up and ready 😭

I only have pending for now but this happened with H20 Glow too so I’m not too worried. Edit : having said I'm not worried, it's been 3 hours and it's still not confirmed!

Last edited:
@leiaorgana and @itf - UK friends,
Out of curiosity, did you have the option to have the plastic party tickets mailed to you? If so, would you be charged?

@leiaorgana and @itf - UK friends,
Out of curiosity, did you have the option to have the plastic party tickets mailed to you? If so, would you be charged?
When you order them, the clear default is to email you. There is a link you can click on that says something like "Other forms of delivery". I didn't try it though since it feels like you're operating under limited time once you have them in your cart.

Of course, looking quick this morning, all dates still appear to be available.

In earnest, I thought Oct 31st would have sold out during the Resort Only purchase. Disney may have put safe guards in place to prevent that. Interesting.

In earnest, I thought Oct 31st would have sold out during the Resort Only purchase. Disney may have put safe guards in place to prevent that. Interesting.
I'm thinking maybe they only sold x number of resort tickets because some dates in August and September showed nothing available until this morning again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter