Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

So no AP discounts beyond 10/7 ?? Was trying to purchase for 10/18 to celebrate DD's 21st birthday at MNSSHP .... looks like our only option is full price?

I'm thinking maybe they only sold x number of resort tickets because some dates in August and September showed nothing available until this morning again.

From my understanding, Resort Guests were only given the opportunity to view party tickets within their stay. There were zero reports from anywhere that certain dates sold out.
Or people are bulking at the price.
Ha! I'm thinking it has to do with the pending loom of a recession. It's worrisome.

From my understanding, Resort Guests were only given the opportunity to view party tickets within their stay. There were zero reports from anywhere that certain dates sold out.
Tickets have been on sale for a week. Nothing is going to sell out for months. So many panicky fools waking up at midnight to secure tickets that they'll most likely be able to buy at the ticket desk when they get there.

Tickets have been on sale for a week. Nothing is going to sell out for months. So many panicky fools waking up at midnight to secure tickets that they'll most likely be able to buy at the ticket desk when they get there.
Wow, really? I don't think that's called for. There's nothing wrong with making sure you can secure tickets for the dates you're planning.

Wow, really? I don't think that's called for. There's nothing wrong with making sure you can secure tickets for the dates you're planning.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But why not just order them at, say, 11am? Positively no need to wake up and be at the computer at midnight the instant tickets are available.

I bought tickets this morning at 6:50 am ET. The window to the general public opened 15 minutes before 7:00 am ET. Everything went smooth on the website.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But why not just order them at, say, 11am? Positively no need to wake up and be at the computer at midnight the instant tickets are available.
Why does it matter to you what time other people bought their tickets?
I don't get that. Did anyone here ask you to pay for them? Did you loose sleep over the thought of this? What would drive someone to the brink of calling anyone here a fool? Are you lonely? Because if you want to just hang out and chat it up, we're here for you! :grouphug:

Why does it matter to you what time other people bought their tickets?
I don't get that. Did anyone here ask you to pay for them? Did you loose sleep over the thought of this? What would drive someone to the brink of calling anyone here a fool? Are you lonely? Because if you want to just hang out and chat it up, we're here for you! :grouphug:
You're so silly.....

We'll most likely attend one in September. But since there is even less than a zero percent chance of it selling out in May, there is absolutely no reason to buy them four and a half months ahead of time.
Still on that huh? Come on move forward! For me, have gift cards will travel! One less thing to worry about.

So you'll be attending with family? Are you going to wear costumes?

It's because Disney has set up their experience as a stressful, dog-eat-dog "vacation" with Genie+ and the crazy crowds this year. Just like you have to be on your phone at 7:00 am or risk not getting on RotR, people are terrified that if they don't get their Halloween tickets (or anything else) the moment they're available, they'll be out of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter