Mickey and Minnie Runaway Train today 6/4

SteffyLou

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the runaway train was closed all day or just in the evening today (6/4)?

We were in line yesterday morning to rope drop it and it broke down when we were near the front. We got a free fast pass which we used on smugglers run. The ride was back up and running by mid morning.

What. Does this ride compare to excitement wise?
ie if you like ___ then you will like this.
if you like ___ this might be boring to you
tia

tia
Wow I want to answer this but I’m having such a hard time. Thrill level it’s similar to Slinky Dog. By no way scary, but a lot of fun.
If you’re looking for the thrill level of a coaster, this is not it. If you want an atraditional dark ride designed by someone on drugs, then this is the ride for you.

Wow I want to answer this but I’m having such a hard time. Thrill level it’s similar to Slinky Dog. By no way scary, but a lot of fun.
If you’re looking for the thrill level of a coaster, this is not it. If you want an atraditional dark ride designed by someone on drugs, then this is the ride for you.

Sounds great! Haven't had a chance to ride it yet.

tia
Trackless indoor rides are very new in the US parks. Ratatouille in Paris and Pooh’s Honey Hunt in Tokyo use similar technology, but MMRR and ROTR are (I think) the first two such rides in USA Disney parks. I love this kind of ride; so much fun but not at all scary or nausea-inducing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter