Mickey Bars on European Sailings?

We did an 11 night in Europe last summer and there was no shortage of Mickey bars. We sailed close to the end of the Europe season.
Did you also happen to be on the Iceland? did you notice the chicken strips drama? I think they ended up serving three different types of chicken strips during that sailing. They started with the awesome Disney ones and then they somehow ran out and I think they got restocked at two different ports but each time it was a different type. It was actually kind of funny guess which type of strip you’re going to get today situation.

Did you also happen to be on the Iceland? did you notice the chicken strips drama? I think they ended up serving three different types of chicken strips during that sailing. They started with the awesome Disney ones and then they somehow ran out and I think they got restocked at two different ports but each time it was a different type. It was actually kind of funny guess which type of strip you’re going to get today situation.
Lol yes I was. I almost mentioned the chicken strip thing in my original reply. I’m quite glad neither of my kids are big chicken strip fans so we didn’t have drama over the changes. The lack of mini corn dogs was quite tragic for my younger one though. They were a menu option at dinner one night but I don’t think we ever saw them at cabanas.

I just wanted to circle back and report that we did have Mickey Bars on our Iceland, Norway cruise we just got back last week. It was a wonderful time and the Mickey bars are just so yummy.

Totally forgot to have even one on our 11 night Mediterranean cruise. 🤣

That almost happened to DH on our cruise this summer!

I had one with my embarkation lunch, then on our last night DH was ordering room service before it ended (flasks of coffee and tea that we could drink in the morning) and suddenly realised he hadn't had one all cruise! Luckily he remembered right before he called in the order so he could add them.

My daughter had a Mickey Bar every night on our 2019 WBTA cruise. They did run out of a few other things because we ended up with more sea days than planned because we had to avoid a hurricane.

We left really late from Portland (UK) because they were waiting for a truckload of beverages. We watched them hurriedly unloading them and rushing them onto the ship so we could get going. Good thing they waited since our itinerary ended up changing.

Just got home from Dream yesterday and they had plenty of Mickey bars. You just won't see Dasani or Evian. The water is in aluminum cans or bottles from Italy
What kind of water is it? We are on the WBTA and was going to carry on water because I don’t like Dasani but if it’s a different brand I may consider just ordering to our stateroom.

What kind of water is it? We are on the WBTA and was going to carry on water because I don’t like Dasani but if it’s a different brand I may consider just ordering to our stateroom.
Ok so I feel kinda nerdy saying this but I was watching Adam Hattan's vlog and he ordered the water package on the Dream (Greek Isles cruise 2023) and it was Acqua Filette. Yes I zoomed in, I'm not proud of myself

Ok so I feel kinda nerdy saying this but I was watching Adam Hattan's vlog and he ordered the water package on the Dream (Greek Isles cruise 2023) and it was Acqua Filette. Yes I zoomed in, I'm not proud of myself
interesting, that’s helpful info. Thanks for zooming in😂

That water is widely available in Barcelona, so I’m not surprised that it’s onboard. I’ve purchased it multiple times for our hotel room for pre- or post- cruises stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter