Mickey Cake Top

admiral nelson

Mission Space Wannabe
I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I can't think of any other category that would fit.

Has anyone recently seen the mickey wedding cake top for sale in Disney or Downtown Disney? More specifically, do they sell "Minnie's Dream Wedding" figurine by Lenox. Any info is appreciated, I'd like to have my hopefully soon to be fiance pick one out on our trip. :)

crayonsoup_1743_324015236

We actually just returned from our wedding and used the same figurine as our cake topper. We received it as a gift at our wedding shower. I did not see that particular one at any of the Market place shops. We did see a similar one by Waterford, but we didn't like it as much. Try online at the Lenox website. Last time we looked it was available there. Ours came in a box secured in styrofoam really good and it made it down to Florida and back in one of our suitcases.

Marne
06-16-03
WP/Living Seas

I bought that for my fiancee, but I bought it directly from Lenox. There was an ad for it in the USA Weekend sunday supplement in my local paper. Check the Lexon website, I think it's available on there to order.

There is a store in the Studios as you are walking down the street from the main entrance and turn right toward Tower of Terror... It is on the right side, and I believe a jewelry or watch shop is right there. It has a large collection of Lenox Disney pieces, more than I have seen anyplace else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter