Mickey head template

babystar

DIS Veteran
To cut a long story short I have just been to collect my sample for my wedding invite and it was rubbish and looked like my 1 year old daughter had made it so ...... I am going to attempt to do them myself! I just have one problem, I have got the design all figured out and just need a picture of the mouse's head to trace around (my card will be 5inch x 5 inch) If anyone could help me out I would be eternally grateful!!:confused:

how's this?

blackmickeyhead.jpg

How did you do that???? Thats awesome! I need a head that is blank so I can put info on it for the welcome bags, they need the res#, name, an hotel on it! What program did you use---word?

no, I think I found the graphic somewhere on the web... I'm sure if you use this black one, you can paint it to a lighter color or something so that you're able to write in it. good luck!

Here is one that I made up quick for part of our invitations. Just 3 circles with the intersecting parts erased out.
mickey_head.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter