• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Mani's...and Disney Toes!

seasonality

Mouseketeer
Would anyone mind sharing pics of their nails and/or toes if you painted them (or had them done) in preparation for your trip to Disney? Especially if they are easy to replicate.

I've looked around a bit for suggestions, but would love to see what folks from this board have done because everyone here seems to be so creative!

dis nail.jpg
I took a few images from Pinterest and just combined the ones I liked.

Attachments

• dis nail.jpg
    dis nail.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 29
Would anyone mind sharing pics of their nails and/or toes if you painted them (or had them done) in preparation for your trip to Disney? Especially if they are easy to replicate.

I've looked around a bit for suggestions, but would love to see what folks from this board have done because everyone here seems to be so creative!
I don't have pixs, but in the past I have had my toes painted red with white polka dots.

Jamberry just started releasing Disney designs, and they are now including the Disney designs in their buy 3 get 1 free deal, so I'll likely do that for our upcoming trip as it lasts longer, IME, than a regular manicure.

Super cute!!

I hadn't even heard of this, thank you!! Does it hold up ok for a week in the sun and in the pool?

They do. Jamberry wraps will hold up to two weeks on fingers and 6 weeks on toes. They do fine in water as well. The only caveat is that you need to refrain from water (pool, bath, wash dishes) for the first couple of hours after you put them on.

Since you haven't heard of Jamberry, a couple of things to note. A sheet of Disney wraps is $18. However, one sheet will give you 2 full manicures, 2 full pedicures and a couple of accent nails. Wraps come both in adult and kids (known as Jr) sizes. The Disney wraps are also now included in their Buy 3, Get 1 free deal. Jamberry is on their second release of Disney wraps. In fact within the past week they have released Frozen wraps.

Attached are a couple of the Disney wraps I have done - one Ariel, and one Minnie. I prefer to add an accent nail, but you could certainly do all your nails the same wrap or switch it up even more than I have. I will caution you, the wraps in the pictures are from the first release of Disney wraps and are no longer available.

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 64
I'm not able to post a pic from work, but I'll describe what I did on our last trip.

My big toe was painted white with a black mickey head on the corner of it. My middle to was solid black and the others were red with white polka dots. Some clearcoat with sparkles in over all of them. I loved it and had several people comment on it.

Thank you so much for the Jamberry info, SanderMC and Angel Ariel!! Also loved the painting idea, ajwolfe! We're still a couple months out from our trip so think my girls, nieces, and I will experiment with a few different styles to see what we like best.

I plan to do the new pluto design, my daughter will be in bare nails for the mermaid makeover but I'm definitely getting the Olaf Jr's for her.

I'm very boring. this is all I do when I go to Disney - red toes and a Mickey head. sometimes they put a gem on the Mickey head :)

Attachments

• toes.jpg
    toes.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 36
Jamberry Disney nails are the bomb.com. I actually joined as a consultant just to get the discount so I could buy the Disney Jams. They also just came out with them for little girls. Oh, and now they have FROZEN nail wraps, too. It's a Disney girl and mani-lovers Heaven. Haven't received my order yet, but these are some of the Frozen nails I just ordered for our trips in August and November.

Attachments

• Disney Collage No Words.png
    Disney Collage No Words.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 17
Are the jamberry wraps easy to apply? I'm not very good at being a girl. Lol I'm terrible at painting nails and only get them done at the salon. But the wraps look cute.

Are the jamberry wraps easy to apply? I'm not very good at being a girl. Lol I'm terrible at painting nails and only get them done at the salon. But the wraps look cute.

Yep, I've got application on me and my 3 year old down to about 20 minutes or less. She has the Bambi wraps on right now and they are just over 1 week old and still as good as Day 1 (photo attached of her little hands). PM me if you want any instructions or anything (samples, etc.). Being terrible at painting nails and keeping polish on is why I started using Jams.

Attachments

• Oh Deer Jr.JPG
    Oh Deer Jr.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 41

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter