Mickey & Minnie Wedding Reception Questions?

littlestar

DIS Veteran
Hi.

I am in the middle of planning a Mickey and Minnie themed wedding reception for our oldest daughter. So far I have come up with a Mickey and Minnie cake topper (bought a cute Mickey and Minnie bridal pair on E-bay and then found them a gazebo to stand in at Hobby Lobby's wedding section). I have also found Mickey and Minnie wedding seals, some bookmarks, and am using a Mickey and Minnie wedding snow globe to decorate with.

Some of the sites I have found things at are E-bay, now and forever, wedding charms, bridal craft, and mouseshoppe. Anyone else know of any more sites for Disney themed items? Any reception decorating ideas for a Mickey and Minnie themed reception?

We are DVC members, so the honeymoon will be at BCV and a splurge at the Dolphin for concierge.

Thanks for any ideas or additional web sites.

I've seen reception tables decorated with Mickey head confetti which looked really cute. Ebay sells Mickey hole punches and you can just punch out the confetti out of any paper that you wish, then sprinkle on the tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter