• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey monitors back on AP site!!!

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
Once I finally got new rfid Ap linked to WDW site I noticed a new tab called passholder EXTRAS and last 4 mickey monitor links are there:)

Once I finally got new rfid Ap linked to WDW site I noticed a new tab called passholder EXTRAS and last 4 mickey monitor links are there:)

I just returned to the DIS after a 2 year hiatus and we are going to WDW in Nov. for the first time in 7 years! I have no clue what you are talking about. LOL!! It's like going to jail and being released on a whole new planet. Ha ha! Please enlighten me. :)

I just returned to the DIS after a 2 year hiatus and we are going to WDW in Nov. for the first time in 7 years! I have no clue what you are talking about. LOL!! It's like going to jail and being released on a whole new planet. Ha ha! Please enlighten me. :)
Disney world has changed/in process of changing their Website and ticket media to a new form where you can just touch your ticket to a post and scan your finger to enter the "turnstyles" I and multiple others have annual passes that have this new Rfid chip in them and because numbers on back of ticket are not in format recognized by new Disney world website we could not access/check resort rates, register for passholder specials etc without calling.

At time of Disney launching their new website the ability to view past 4 issues of passholder news letter was taken off website and since 80% of passholders do not get one in mail it was frustrating. Well the newsletters are now back on passholder site for passholder viewing pleasure.

Welcome back, Lisa. :cool1: :wave2: How has your little girl been, growing like crazy I bet??

I always wonder why DH gets one and I don't.
:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter