Mickey Pretzels

MainMom

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW in 2 weeks. My DD22 loves Mickey pretzels. Where are the best places to get one in each park? And where are the pretzels with other flavors located (like a stuffed pretzel?) TIA!

Cheshire Cafe in MK has the jack cheese pretzel. Lunching Pad in MK has the sweet cream cheese pretzel.

Norway at EPCOT has pretzels drizzled in almond icing and sprinkled in almonds. They are now about half the size they used to be with half the toppings and cost twice as much! We used to split one for breakfast and it sometimes lasted until lunch. DH likes the raisin pretzels same location. Now, not so much as we have to get two. If I remember it was more than $12 for both!

My DD14 used to be a Mickey-shaped pretzel aficionado but has recently switched to some of the "better" pretzels on property. Her favorites are at Baseline Taphouse (HS), Germany (EPCOT), Pongu Pongu/Pandora (AK), and Prince Eric's (MK).

I like the cream cheese at the Lunching Pad, though I can't eat the whole thing!

I always need to grab a Mickey shaped one too! The Lunching Pad at MK, Harambe Fruit Market in AK, and Anaheim Produce on Sunset Blvd in HS all have them. I'm sure Epcot has them somewhere too (and maybe also other locations at the other parks), but I'm usually focused on other food there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter