Mickey`s Not So Scary Halloween Party - Sept 30

Lucky and Pooh

- Disney Vaction Club -
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Sept 30

The dates for 2005 are: September 30,
October 2, 4, 7, 11, 13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31

We plan to go to our second MNSSHP - September 30th, 2005

Anyone else going to MNSSHP on Friday, September 30, 2005

I would love to go to this, having been once before. I am sure it is here somewhere but when do tickets go on sale?

We are considering going the first night; but not sure since this is the day we arrive! We might wait and go on the 2nd.

Either way, I can't wait! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Jodi

I'll be there the first week in October and would like to get four tickets using my AP discount. I know AP holders can't prepurchase the tickets and get the discount, but what are the chances of them being sold out the night of the party? Would it be better to forgo the discount and prepurchase them or do you think I'd be alright to wait until the night we want to go and try to get the AP discount?

Yensid_MD said:
I would love to go to this, having been once before. I am sure it is here somewhere but when do tickets go on sale?
Don't know for sure. It gets earlier every year. Last year it was May 1st but I would keep an eye on this site!

We did the first party last year (a Friday as well), and it was prefect. I'm really hoping to go again this year for the 1st one. Unfortunately, we are last minute planners and I won't really know anything until August. So, for now it's my intention to go to the first MNSSHP. Heck, I've got airline tickets for April 12th to Orlando and I'm only 75% sure we're going.

I was one of those DIS'ers carefully following when mnsshp tickets went on sale last year (how fast times goes!) and because of this board knew to book our Liberty Tree Tavern PS's at the same time I ordered my tickets. (They accepted PS's early, WAY outside the usual window, as many of you will recall.)

So, for those wanting to eat at LTT on their mnsshp night (there may be other PS's available too at time of mnsshp ticket purchases) make sure you inquire when you buy those tickets should the same "deal" be available this year. Sure takes the guesswork out of the dining plans! We had a great, unhurried time this way.

:flower:

I am curious as to what time does the party start and end. Also You only have to pay the 30 whatever dollars right? You don't have to pay for a normal day MK ticket too do you?

Charity

We plan on going to MNSSHP on Sept. 30th as well. We'll be wearing our costumes and can't wait. I think I'm more excited than my kids!!!!!!

sept 30 is the day we arrive...i believe we are going to try and go on the 2nd...i am in the same boat as wanting to buy tickets with my ap..but not sure whether to wait or to buy them as soon as they come out...oh what to do what to do.. :confused3

CharityLynn said:
I am curious as to what time does the party start and end. Also You only have to pay the 30 whatever dollars right? You don't have to pay for a normal day MK ticket too do you?

Charity

I know it starts at 7pm but I am not sure at the closing time. I want to say midnight. Yes you only pay for the Party Ticket to enter. If you plan to do the Magic Kingdom BEFORE the party you WILL need regular park admission though. They will let you enter MK at 4pm with just the Party ticket.

sept 30 will be our last night. hope to go to mnsshp then.we have never been before.me DH DD15 DS13 was thinging of waiting until we get to WDW on the 17 september to buy the tickets.do you think this would be o k or will the tickets be sold out by then.

Is the first night historically very busy? I am thinking either the 30th (sept.) or Oct 2nd. Does the day of the week matter when considering crowds???

Jen

Aristomommy said:
Is the first night historically very busy? I am thinking either the 30th (sept.) or Oct 2nd. Does the day of the week matter when considering crowds???

Jen

Yes, Fridays are busier than other nights.

MNSSHP seem to be busier on a Friday than any other day of the week.If you know you want to go to the party I would purchase tickets ahead of time.Although the last few years I've ordered mine about 5-6 weeks prior to my trip and got the night I wanted no problem.
pain7.gif

As soon as we find out tickets are on sale you'll find it here on the DIS!

Baloo said:
MNSSHP seem to be busier on a Friday than any other day of the week.If you know you want to go to the party I would purchase tickets ahead of time.Although the last few years I've ordered mine about 5-6 weeks prior to my trip and got the night I wanted no problem.
pain7.gif

As soon as we find out tickets are on sale you'll find it here on the DIS!

I bet you will the first to let us know the tix are IN!! Is it time to start the Halloween thread yet? :teeth:

Mnsshp dates (9/30 & 10/2) while the resorts are still in value season, that's really tempting. By the way, love your signiature Baloo.

9/30 is my daughter's third birthday. We were thinking of going that weekend to celebrate and I was so excited to hear they were going to have it that night. I'm planning on going with DH, DS8,DD5 and DD3. I thought they could wear their costumes from Halloween last year - DS was Peter Pan, DD5 was Wendy and DD3 was Tinkerbell. DH was Capt. Hook and I was Mrs. Smee!

How does the party effect park attendance during the day? We will be in WDW then but don't plan on doing MNSSHP. Should we avoid MK that whole day?

Thanks,
NB

nbandfour said:
How does the party effect park attendance during the day? We will be in WDW then but don't plan on doing MNSSHP. Should we avoid MK that whole day?

Thanks,
NB

Hmmm. Not sure I noticed a difference. We were there during the day and then came back at night for the party. Fantasyland was a zoo by noontime but that is normal. I think WDW was busier than normal due to the hurricanes and people rescheduling their trips. I don't think it had anything to do with the party. I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter