• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Mickey,When Is The Next Magic Kingdom Bus?"

I like the idea of playing disney music in the hotel room, but I do know a lot of people have privacy concerns about those devices. Wonder if they will get a backlash.

I like the idea of playing disney music in the hotel room, but I do know a lot of people have privacy concerns about those devices. Wonder if they will get a backlash.

I'd probably just unplug it.

It's bad enough if Facebook is listening to my wife to target ads to her... I don't need Mickey listening to us too!

I like that they're looking for more technological features in the resorts but I can use my phone or iPad for this (and I do). I'd like them to add enhancements to the bus schedules that you can access on the MDE app. It's great to see when the bus is going to come to your resort - we were able to time when we left the room to give ourselves enough time to get there without having to wait a long period of time at the stop - but I'd like to be able to see it when I'm at other locations using my phone. That's technology I can get behind. In my room, I can talk to Siri if I want weather forecasts, I can turn on the TV or use my app to get the hours, and I have my own musical preferences.

My boyfriend's name is Micky.

If you really had to say "Hey Mickey", like "Hey Alexa", this could get pretty funny!

We have one b/c it was free with another purchase. I don’t get the usefulness in my home much less in the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter