Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Scoootch

DIS Veteran
Anyone who's been recently with small kids (mine are going to be 1 and 4) -- was it worth it? Did y'all enjoy it? I'm reading alot of mixed reviews on allears.net and would like more opinions from those of you with small children.

TIA!;)

DH and I went by ourselves in August 03. The reviews on allearsnet seem accurate except I saw parents of little ones staking out spaces at picnic tables and taking turns to get food. There were ample amounts of food, too. Character interaction seemed fine. I tried to post a picture of our Mickey anniversary kiss, but guess I don't have permissions for that.

Pixie dust to you!

I went in August, 2002 with my kids, 3 and 5 at the time. They had a great time.

My daughter got up to try some the line dance instruction, my son got plenty of time with all the characters, the country band was good (and I'm not a fan of country).

The food was great, the dessert was some pretty nice cake, and the picnic tables gave it a real homey feel.

The only "negative" was using the locker room from River Country as the restrooms, it was kind of depressing to remember it from years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter