Mickey's Halloween Party for Adults

All adults in our group and we do two parties a year. Honestly feel like there are way more adults than kids at the parties and they totally get in to the costumes.

I agree with the others that as adults you will have a good time as well. One you me and my three other adult friends dressed up and had a great time jumping on rides and collecting the candy. In the end I believe we gave the candy away to other kids in the parks.

This is my favorite event at Disney! I love being able to dress up as a character and go to the park. Last year my friends and I dressed as Pirates to meet Jack Sparrow. It was great. The temperature is so much nicer at night and a lot shorter lines for rides. The Halloween parade & show is my favorite.

4pm! They sweep non-partiers out at 7.

There is a wrist band you need on by 7pm so if your in before 4pm on another ticket first, make your way back to the start to get your wrist band or you'll be forced to the entrance to get it at 7 also.

I'll be attending my 3rd party this year (2nd with my mom). We love the party, dress up and always have fun! Where else do we get the pleasure of trick-or-treating as adults?

definitely go to it - have not been in years to the halloween party - but going this year - also in Sept.

now the christmas party go to every year.

that say kinda of miss the old Halloween party where they had palm readers and fortune tellers, etc....

I'm definitely going this year. I quit trick-or-treating when I went to middle school but always loved it. My mom and boyfriend, going with me, have never done it before due to being born and raised in very different countries. So for them, this is their first Halloween experiencing it like all kids do and I think that's pretty special. So even though I've never been to a MNSSHP, I don't see why it should only be for kids.

Did you guys enjoy it?! I absolutely LOVE the Disney Halloween parties! Me and my family love dressing up as the Disney Villains :maleficen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter