Mickeys not so scary Halloween party cancelled

The mrs says we might as well cancel our reservations.
Why pay full price for a partial product.
:eek:

The mrs says we might as well cancel our reservations.
Why pay full price for a partial product.
:eek:

that is why we cancelled our November reservation. Wanted to see the Christmas parades and fireworks, and not looking good at this time.

Maybe I missed it, but as of now, MVMCP is still on, right? Only MNSSHP has been canceled?

MVMCP dates were never announced this year and tickets never went on sale. I am guessing at this time it will suffer the same fate.

Interesting. As a 'West Coaster' I'm watching with interest to see if DL does the same with Hallowe'enTime and the Oogie Boogie Bashes. I haven't seen anything 'official' either way.

With my planned trip to DL this summer being a no-go, I was wanting to reschedule for the fall. But HTime is hellaciously crowded and I generally avoid it. If they cancel the OBB parties it may cause crowd levels to drop and make the idea of going then a bit more palatable.

The canceling of MNSSHP I wonder if there will be a 'lessening' of crowds at WDW in Sept/Oct.

CAVEAT: This is all assuming that by then the restrictions on the number of guests in the parks has either been lifted or greatly enlarged.

Cancelling MNSSHP was the final nail in the coffin for us. We cancelled our stay at FW from Oct 10-17. Planning on rescheduling to next June when reservations go live again.

We cancelled our October trip! I understand why they cancelled MNSSHP but it's still disappointing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter