Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

Originally posted by jaclark
I know we can enter MK around 4pm with the tickets. MK closes at 6pm for an hour. Do you just hang out in Tomorrowland waiting for the hour ?

No, the rides remain open so take the opportunity to walk on to everything. On Oct 1 even the Fantasyland rides were open and NO one was there.

Don't worry about the kids eating. Cosmic rays in Tomorrowland has chicken nugget kid meals for 3.99 It includes 5 nuggets ,tater tots, and apple sauce, and a drink. Sometimes you can get the double burger and just buy an extra bun for a very small price. We thought the hamburgers that noght were the worst we had ever had in the parks. Dry! Dry! Dry! Yuck!

We'll be there dressed as convicts (won't be hard to miss...lol) Our party consists of our 2 DD's (ages 11 & 9) myself and my DH 30's and my MIL. I think these costumes are going to be perfect not too heavy and definately comfy.

I'm even thinking of buying "wife beater" undershirts just incase it gets warm we can unzip. We had originally thought of doing a belt of chain because the suits are so long but decided rope would be a better option. I read that anything that could be used as a weapon would not be allowed in.

enough rambling, if anyone see's us be sure to say Hi :wave:

I see that there is two... on in frontierland and another in TOmorrowland.... Are they the same???

ANd are the backgrounds to all the Photo spots the same or are they themed to the land they are in?

Thanks bunches!

Originally posted by BaileyEvanH
Don't worry about the kids eating. Cosmic rays in Tomorrowland has chicken nugget kid meals for 3.99 It includes 5 nuggets ,tater tots, and apple sauce, and a drink. Sometimes you can get the double burger and just buy an extra bun for a very small price. We thought the hamburgers that noght were the worst we had ever had in the parks. Dry! Dry! Dry! Yuck!

We ate their Friday during the MNSSHP and it was a very upbeat place for the kids. My daughter had the mini corn dogs, 4 mini corn dogs, tater tots, applesauce and goldfish crackers in a Mickey Head shaped plate (applesauce and goldfish were in Mickey's ears :) ) They had entertainment on the floor level for the kids, they tried to throw pumpkins in to a witches cauldron and then got candy if they made the shot, or another try until they did :) I do agree about the other food, the burgers were burnt on the edges....YUCK YUCK YUCK!

Originally posted by Laurabearz
ANd are the backgrounds to all the Photo spots the same or are they themed to the land they are in?

Thanks bunches!

All backgrounds are the same so just pick the shortest line. ;)

Advance: Adult $31.95....Child (3-9) $25.95
Gate Price (night of party): Adult $34.95...Child (3-9) $28.95.

Are these the prices before tax? When I called and got my tickets today he said it would be 34.05 per ticket. Just wanted to make sure I am getting the right price. How much time do you plan to pick up at will call. I was hoping I would be ableto just get them at my hotel, but they said I'd have to get them at Magic Kingdom.

Originally posted by Kajunswty
We'll be there dressed as convicts

On the 3rd there was a big family dressed in the striped convict outfits. They stood out and it was a very good idea. You will have lots of fun! And people will notice you as a group! Great Idea.

How much time do you plan to pick up at will call.

When we picked ours up at MK on the 3rd, we probably waited with 2 people in front of us. We went around 5pm. It was very fast. Don't know if it will be busier whe you go or not but I bet they would have more people to man the booths if there have more people picking up there. Hope that helps.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Originally posted by poohj80
All backgrounds are the same so just pick the shortest line. ;)

Thanks pooh!!

Anyone know about the Mask Stations?? Are they the same?

Thanks again!

Originally posted by lenshanem
Did anyone see the group dressed as characters from Willy Wonka on the 3rd?!? They were the best!

This sounds fun...........tell us more!::yes::

Anyone know anything about Halloween Stuff going on at the Boardwalk, i read somewhere I cant rememeber where that they had like Halloween activies like a Halloween party almost? Just wondering if anyone has been there or knows anything about this!!

pirate:

The Willy Wonka group had I think three Oompa-Loompas (Which were fantastic!), Veruca Salt and Willy Wonka himself. The costumes were great! I wish we had gotten a pic, but it was really late and they were walking quickly.

In an earlier post someone had mentioned that Cinderella's Coach was not on display this year. Last Friday, 10/8, it was near the seating area by Ariel's Grotto. Aurora and Prince Philip were at the coach.

Originally posted by Grandmouse
In an earlier post someone had mentioned that Cinderella's Coach was not on display this year. Last Friday, 10/8, it was near the seating area by Ariel's Grotto. Aurora and Prince Philip were at the coach.

Cinderella and Prince Charming appeared on the hour, Sleeping Beauty & Prince Phillip appeared on the half-hour. It was a very long line...

Originally posted by ljb9539
BaileyEvanH - was it surviveable even though it was sold out???

Long lines anywhere?

We found that the longest lines were in Toontown, all night long. As far as ride waits, they weren't bad at all. I think we waited 10 minutes for Dumbo--and that was around 10PM. We did use a fast pass for Pooh, mainly because DD was getting really tired and we wanted to minimize our wait. The stand by line was around 20 minutes. The cars also had the usual 20 minute wait. Other than that, it was great!!

I went to the party on October 1st the first day. It was great! I wasn't sure about going because I was with one other adult and I wasn't sure if it was more for children. Well it wasn't we had a blast. We stopped at the outlet that day and bought $.99 name tags and went as workers. Most discussions I read before we went said how crowded it was, there was no one there. I'm not sure if that was because it was early in the month, but we did the whole park and had time to spare. We also saw the parade. The headless horseman was unbelievable. The costumes were fun to see. Everyone was dressed up, all ages. Seeing all the costumes was a big part of the fun. Characters were also every. It was real easy to get photos taken. We ran into Esmerellda and the Hunchback on the path next to the castle. When we left the park we had at least 2 pounds of candy and smiles from ear to ear. I would go again and plan to.

Originally posted by BaileyEvanH
Just went to the party last night. It was SOLD OUT! We had our tickets waiting for us at will call. We asked the ticket lady about how many people is "sold out". She told us 22,000 tickets. She said an average day is around 40,000.

I was there that night, too, and I can tell you that I believe there were more than 22,000. It was packed. Wall to wall people, many more than my experience last year. I have decided that I will try to never again go to an event such as this or Food and Wine on a Friday or Saturday. Lines for candy were not bad, picture lines moved quickly, but ride lines were bad enough that it would have made you try for a Fast Pass if they they had been available. Not only that, it did not clear out as much after the first parade and fireworks as I thought it would. I really could not tell that noticeable of a difference. It was fun, we had a good time, but it was too crowded for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter